Off-Topic Mass killings

I think you are taking "looking like a drug dealer" to explain what is called reasonable suspicion. If you are in a designated high crime area, out just hanging around at 230am, and a police officer drives by and you make movements that can be interpreted as hiding something or acting "suspiciously," then an officer has a legal right to detain you (this does not mean in handcuffs, it means to tell you you cannot leave without identifying yourself, and explaining why you are there and what you are doing.) This also means that you can be frisked for weapons in the interest of the officer's safety and yours. If you have nothing to hide and are just out for a stroll or whatever, comply with the officer and you'll be on your way. It's simple.
You are wrong. Number one in NY that was not the case you can stop anyone you want for any reason. and it turned into . You are black and we are bored so we will search you. Second, even by your definition its your word against mine. I can be walking down the street and you could say "he reached in his pocket or he did such and such motion" when in reality its just because I was black and you wanted to search me.

You even said it yourself. being in a high crime area at 2:30 am hanging around is suspicious? Its my **** neighborhood and its a free country. I shouldn't have to deal with armed men forcing me put my hands up in the air, because I want to stand in front of my house late at night. Maybe I work the night shift and I just got home from work(which was the case numerous times for me since I worked after school).

As far as just comply and you will be on your way. That is *********. I learned not to talk to you guys besides saying my name and that is it. I do what I am told. I keep my mouth shut and that ends up ****ing a lot of you guys off. Not to mention if I was upset, because I was coming home from work late at night and I started getting harassed and I cursed you out(Which I have never done, but its a reasonable action) I should not get cracked with a baton or whatnot for using words. You should act like adults and ignore it. If you are such a scardy cat that you are terrified of a blackman with his hands in his pocket that you will shoot him because of him making a quick movement. You shouldn't have become a cop.

As far as your study you posted before. That is just a small group who were willing to talk to interviewers. It is in no way a comprehensive study that proves blacks love the cops.

Lucky for us, most states are forcing you guys to wear bodycams, so future generations won't have to deal with it as much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So, at 18, was able to spend megabucks in a short period of days buying 2 ARs and a ton of ammo without raising an eyebrow at the gun shop. Just going hunting for armadillos or whatever I guess.
I bought two AR’s and 10k rounds of ammo in the same day. It’s very common. You can blow through 5k rounds in an hour at the range.

I think defunding the police for social workers is a great idea. Especially in poorer communities. If you don't agree then you should stay tf out of our communities. Your all about state and local rights, when it comes to things that fit your agenda. But when we want to keep our towns safe from oppression that is where you draw the line.
That’s fine, but when crime sky rockets in these towns (it already has), I don’t wanna hear anything about it. Don’t complain. Accept that it’s your fault.

That point is not correct though. Your stats clearly show that poverty makes people avoid marriage since the majority of unmarried people are poor. They aren't becoming poor after they had a child. They are poor, according to your stat, when they have a child.

I don't think the stats show that. Poverty did not begin in 1970. Before 1970 Blacks were more likely to be married than Whites. Also you would think poverty would motivate people to get married not avoid it. Two incomes are better than one. Also you would think low income earners would want avoid child support.

That’s fine, but when crime sky rockets in these towns (it already has), I don’t wanna hear anything about it. Don’t complain. Accept that it’s your fault.
We won't complain because its just going to be gang on gang. and the innocents won't have to worry about getting harassed for nothing. I have never called the cops in my life and never will.

Advertisement
I don't think the stats show that. Poverty did not begin in 1970. Before 1970 Blacks were more likely to be married than Whites. Also you would think poverty would motivate people to get married not avoid it. Two incomes are better than one. Also you would think low income earners would want avoid child support.
Ok. so blacks where more likely to be married before 1970, yet they were even poorer at that time than the are today. So your logic of "being married would help their kids" is not the case.

You are wrong. Number one in NY that was not the case you can stop anyone you want for any reason. and it turned into . You are black and we are bored so we will search you. Second, even by your definition its your word against mine. I can be walking down the street and you could say "he reached in his pocket or he did such and such motion" when in reality its just because I was black and you wanted to search me.

You even said it yourself. being in a high crime area at 2:30 am hanging around is suspicious? Its my **** neighborhood and its a free country. I shouldn't have to deal with armed men forcing me put my hands up in the air, because I want to stand in front of my house late at night. Maybe I work the night shift and I just got home from work(which was the case numerous times for me since I worked after school).

As far as just comply and you will be on your way. That is *********. I learned not to talk to you guys besides saying my name and that is it. I do what I am told. I keep my mouth shut and that ends up ****ing a lot of you guys off. Not to mention if I was upset, because I was coming home from work late at night and I started getting harassed and I cursed you out(Which I have never done, but its a reasonable action) I should not get cracked with a baton or whatnot for using words. You should act like adults and ignore it. If you are such a scardy cat that you are terrified of a blackman with his hands in his pocket that you will shoot him because of him making a quick movement. You shouldn't have become a cop.

As far as your study you posted before. That is just a small group who were willing to talk to interviewers. It is in no way a comprehensive study that proves blacks love the cops.

Lucky for us, most states are forcing you guys to wear bodycams, so future generations won't have to deal with it as much.
I enjoy this experience myself more than once when I was working third shift. My favorite excuse for being pulled over was that my vehicle matched the description of one where a guy assaulted someone with a rifle. This was in a sleepy town full of old people back in the 80's.

I enjoy this experience myself more than once when I was working third shift. My favorite excuse for being pulled over was that my vehicle matched the description of one where a guy assaulted someone with a rifle. This was in a sleepy town full of old people back in the 80's.
lol! The most common one I have experienced is "you were driving to close to the curb or double yellow"(keep in mind my car had lane assist). It is then promptly followed by "your car smells like marijuana step out of the vehicle". It happens every single time. My car never smelled of marijuana, since I didn't do marijuana lmao. Thank god my state now has legal marijuana and you can't search for the smell anymore. I don't drive anymore, just uber everywhere. So IDK what the new excuse is maybe its "step out of the car it smells like heroin in here".

Advertisement
He doesn't want cops around. Cops should stay out according to him. But if his 6 yr old daughter was killed because of a gang related drive by...I wonder if he would still feel the same way.

We won't complain because its just going to be gang on gang. and the innocents won't have to worry about getting harassed for nothing. I have never called the cops in my life and never will.
You claim to be rich but always say “we” when it comes to inner city violence and poor people. If you don’t live in the gang ridden projects, you shouldn’t speak for those that do

Advertisement
He doesn't want cops around. Cops should stay out according to him. But if his 6 yr old daughter was killed because of a gang related drive by...I wonder if he would still feel the same way.
I have had plenty of family members and friends killed in gang related situations. I have seen more peoples lives ruined by the cops. So no it would not change my mind. If you had to live your life in fear of a government agency dragging you off the street because you looked a certain way and had your family members sentenced for years or killed for nothing. I wonder if you would feel the same way. It goes both ways.

He somehow speaks for both the ultra rich and ultra poor in his area.

I have had plenty of family members and friends killed in gang related situations. I have seen more peoples lives ruined by the cops. So no it would not change my mind. If you had to live your life in fear of a government agency dragging you off the street because you looked a certain way and had your family members sentenced for years or killed for nothing. I wonder if you would feel the same way. It goes both ways.
I'm sorry you feel this way but it seems a bit radical to me.

Yeah it’s not like that anymore. I mean I think if somebody was absolutely 100% focused in on getting in they could probably find a way but it’s not like it used to be where you could just waltz in and out off of campuses.

I’ve been to my high school within the last few years and it’s still pretty open. Many schools still are.

Advertisement
Back