Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
I can only assume that you are either joking or trolling with that comment. If not, post less.
"One person was in custody, Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown told reporters at a press conference.
A “personal conflict” sparked the shooting, according to Brown, who declined to provide the suspect’s name or age before charges were filed."

The next day and we still don't know anything about the suspect. By this time in Buffalo we knew what flavor cake was served at the suspects 3rd birthday party.

If the shooter had been black, they would have said for sure. The media in our country is so conservative its laughable. They would never have missed an opportunity to throw shade. Its how they roll.
I was wrong as usual. Perp wasn't the white-supremacist we all expected. Crazy this isn't the lead story on all cable channels and websites no?

I was wrong as usual. Perp wasn't the white-supremacist we all expected. Crazy this isn't the lead story on all cable channels and websites no?

And whaddya know, another Red State straw purchase claims 9 more victims, good job Indiana.

Advertisement
I am more into serial killers than mass murderers from an interest perspective. Hence why I just read here and not participate as much.

I do have to say that mass murderers to me go even further in terms of craziness and rotten development because they kill in the open field being fully aware that they will be caught in some way shape or form. Serial killers tend to be more calculated, at times enjoying the cat and mouse game.

Advertisement
If the shooter had been black, they would have said for sure. The media in our country is so conservative its laughable. They would never have missed an opportunity to throw shade. Its how they roll.

Is this sarcasm? Because the opposite is literally the truth. This aint the 1980s. Not even Fox gives out the race of shooter anymore. There are countless news agencies and politicians that blame it on a white supremacist before they know who it is and have to back track. I haven't seen that happen one way the other way around in the last few years.

Suspect in custody . . . clearly black because there is no way our liberal media and defunded police force could risk shooting another black male. If he had been white, his *** would have been shot to death, justice served.

Right? Thats how it is here, right?

Advertisement
School is a poor title I school. Primarily Hispanic. Small white pop and there is 2% for all others.

Guess who shot that school up?

Suspect in custody . . . clearly black because there is no way our liberal media and defunded police force could risk shooting another black male. If he had been white, his *** would have been shot to death, justice served.

Right? Thats how it is here, right?

CCE29A33-4DEE-4EE9-BA34-93E1D931BE19.gif

Advertisement
School is a poor title I school. Primarily Hispanic. Small white pop and there is 2% for all others.

Guess who shot that school up?

Whoever it is you'll most likely focus on that person's race rather than his broken mental state.

Advertisement
Back