Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
Wait a ******* minute. Youre telling me criminals wont turn over their guns????? No ******* way i believe that.
Yeah, and I'm also telling you as gun ownership increased, gun homicides decreased! Amazing huh?!?

It's almost as if... when people are in gun-free zones (or where gun ownership is severely restricted... such as liberal cities)... criminals know that and take advantage of it. Yet, when criminals don't know if the other person(s) around them have a gun... they might be hesitant to use a gun themselves.

Almost like the point that Massie made yesterday when he was being shouted down... when you have an armed security person at school... school shootings go down.

Crazy stuff huh?

Yeah, and I'm also telling you as gun ownership increased, gun homicides decreased! Amazing huh?!?

It's almost as if... when people are in gun-free zones (or where gun ownership is severely restricted... such as liberal cities)... criminals know that and take advantage of it. Yet, when criminals don't know if the other person(s) around them have a gun... they might be hesitant to use a gun themselves.

Almost like the point that Massie made yesterday when he was being shouted down... when you have an armed security person at school... school shootings go down.

Crazy stuff huh?
So if you have a guard with a gun at schools shooting slow down????

******* mind blown.

Ban guns tho! ******* beta idiots.

Advertisement
Im 40. Why did i never hear about trans **** until the last 5 or so years? I went to a high-school of 3000. Guess what? Not one trans looney.

Its almost like some kind of agenda.......
No blue, purple or green hair either?
So if you have a guard with a gun at schools shooting slow down????

******* mind blown.

Ban guns tho! ******* beta idiots.
It's almost like when you build a wall around something... it makes it harder to get in. Biden did that at taxpayer expense just recently at his Presidential Weekend Visit House in Rehoboth

No blue, purple or green hair either?

It's almost like when you build a wall around something... it makes it harder to get in. Biden did that at taxpayer expense just recently at his Presidential Weekend Visit House in Rehoboth

Not a single purple or green haired freak either. This was 1998-2001. Not some crazy amount of time ago.

If some dude would of said they were a woman at that time they were getting ****ed up.

But this is when the left still believed in free speech, was anti war, and anti big pharma.

Advertisement

Crazy stuff huh?
Except if you're in Uvalde.

Except if you're in Uvalde.
And Parkland
I never said there aren't exceptions... in Uvalde the door was open and the shooter walked right in. I'm not sure about an armed guard there... but there wasn't one guarding the door. In Parkland the guard was a coward.

Sure nothing is perfect... just like a wall... but any deterrent is better than no deterrent

Advertisement
Wait a sec... please tell me this wasn't just created today
Oh okay... Joey Baby does this every year.

I was gonna lose it if this was something new

I never said there aren't exceptions... in Uvalde the door was open and the shooter walked right in. I'm not sure about an armed guard there... but there wasn't one guarding the door. In Parkland the guard was a coward.

Sure nothing is perfect... just like a wall... but any deterrent is better than no deterrent
What's your personal feeling about why, per capita, we have so many more mass shootings as compared with other developed countries in the free-world? I mean, shootings are such a non-factor in their societies -- even with mental illness being omnipresent there too - that they don't even think about "armed deterrents" or locked school doors.

Advertisement
What's your personal feeling about why, per capita, we have so many more mass shootings as compared with other developed countries in the free-world? I mean, shootings are such a non-factor in their societies -- even with mental illness being omnipresent there too - that they don't even think about "armed deterrents" or locked school doors.
What non homogenous, 1st world, societies don’t struggle with crime right now? Gun violence doesn’t matter. Criminals commit acts of violence with whatever they can get their hands on.

Last year. But if Columbus Day is too controversial, then so is trans day right after one shoots up a school.
Oh I agree with that... but I was about to throw an epic CIS rant on here if it came 3 days after the Nashville shooting for the first time. :ROFLMAO:

BTW, Columbus Day doesn't exist in Ithaca... not for a long time. Indigenous Peeps day here.

We have developed into a sensationalized society in the US. People in this country ... for a LONG time have idolized people in Hollywood and sports stars. People want their 15 secs of fame.

Columbine destroyed this country. To this day... including with this Nashville shooting... we talk more about the shooter than the victims. It's played non stop on the media for a day or two or three or longer. They say to be on alert in the days following a mass shooting for copycats.

I think there are a lot of factors though. The internet... the demographics of our country... the serious mental health problem in this country (exacerbated by politicians shilling for Big Pharma and doctors pushing massive amounts of brain-******* drugs on KIDS!)

People after these shootings like to talk about guns. Yeah, well cars are dangerous too. If a lunatic drives a car into people and kill or injure them, do we blame the car (well, besides CNN)?

Mental health in this country is a huge problem. That and obesity (which is also being normalized in this country for some reason... and was never talked about during Covid by the "EXPERTS" even though it was one of... if not the top cause of death with Covid). Mental health is also becoming a bigger issue as young kids are pushed into being transgender before their mind is fully developed to make that rational decision... and then more drugs are pushed on these kids. It's absolutely disgusting.

How did I do?

Advertisement
Back