Off-Topic Mass killings

Proper parenting and safe gun storage is what I’m thinking, but I see what you are putting out there.
Trudat… kid shouldn’t have had access to the gun and sounds like the kid had some terrible parents to not only take a gun, but to actually want to use it.

But why this is in “mass killings” thread is weird. Did anyone die… let alone a “mass” amount of people?

Advertisement
****, so the law does exist.

And somewhere along the line the ball was dropped...

Big difference between law, punishment, and justice.

Go back to public executions. Fast public executions. Jury of peers, and done with that part - no appeals for decades. If an appeal can't be heard in ten days - execute.

But if you're organized, the execution can take place within fifteen minutes of a guilty finding.

And take school children on field trips to witness executions - parents take your children. Show them what happens to bad, violent people - a greater, justice by violence.

Hiding away executions defeats the ENTIRE PRINCIPLE behind executions. Otherwise - let the families of the victims handle things.

And just on another level - vigilantism is highly efficient and effective. Works every time.

Big difference between law, punishment, and justice.

Go back to public executions. Fast public executions. Jury of peers, and done with that part - no appeals for decades. If an appeal can't be heard in ten days - execute.

But if you're organized, the execution can take place within fifteen minutes of a guilty finding.

And take school children on field trips to witness executions - parents take your children. Show them what happens to bad, violent people - a greater, justice by violence.

Hiding away executions defeats the ENTIRE PRINCIPLE behind executions. Otherwise - let the families of the victims handle things.

And just on another level - vigilantism is highly efficient and effective. Works every time.

I really wish I knew what you said here. But brother, I'm grasping to.

What I'm saying is that the state has really screwed up the principle of justice - which should be timely - and justice that should strongly discourage other similar crimes via public punishment.

Take Fauci.

Prosecute him for the millions of murders he's actually responsible for. Sentence him to death. And turn him loose - with the understanding that at some future date, he'll be brought in for execution.

He'll never make it alive to that date.

Justice was served.

Advertisement
Hadn’t read this story, but nice read on the hero from Saturday night…

Advertisement
Nothing more American than baseball, apple pie, and mass shootings
image-2020-07-09-17-20-44.gif

Speaking of mass killings, I just finished this podcast on Spotify about Dear Corll and John Wayne Gacy. It not only covers these two sickos but also the pedophile ring that existed in the '70s, very disturbing.

cc.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back