2022 Mason Thomas, DE, picks Oklahoma

Moultrie and Mason news so close together makes me think somebody is not confident that a player is coming. Plus caneslegacy said on his pod that we're about 10 over the limit right now. Soo yea easy to just say stack chips but alot of moves are connected when the numbers are so tight.
I also think Mario expects a lot of guys to portal out

Advertisement
If he rumors are true, and we ARE going to run a 4 man front, where does he fit ? He looks like a 3-4 OLB
At Oregon they ran a 4 man odd front. But yeah this kid and Phywhatever both fit the mold as guys who can move in space just good enough and rush the passer

Advertisement
In the debut of his new podcast, @Geo305 says he doesn't think either of them end up in this class. 😟

He didn't really go into why other than he thinks we're in good shape w/Pyburn. @Geo305 , can you give us more details on why you think they end up at OK and Iowa State?
Pyburn ahead of R Mason Thomas. That situation can change, they wanna size him up (Thomas) in person and they are still working to bring Pyburn in for OV this weekend.

Advertisement
Yes. May change my pick with Pyburn depending what the outcome of the weekend is.
Yo Geo! i see you're on board with the new OBB project. Is the goal for it to kind of be like a community like it is here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pyburn ahead of R Mason Thomas. That situation can change, they wanna size him up (Thomas) in person and they are still working to bring Pyburn in for OV this weekend.
So its more of a question of what other recruits want in and if there's space rather than Moten and Thomas being sour on Miami? Or does it depend on the in person eval and other recruits decision doesn't matter?

Moultrie and Mason news so close together makes me think somebody is not confident that a player is coming. Plus caneslegacy said on his pod that we're about 10 over the limit right now. Soo yea easy to just say stack chips but alot of moves are connected when the numbers are so tight.

The news isn't close together at all?

Cristobal made Thomas a priority last month.

Soo Moultrie, Thomas, Pyburn, Kelly, Moss, n Shemar are all priorities? Interesting.

Biggest DE class ever.

Word is Moultrie is inside...I still think he plays outside, but his versatility probably helped his stock in coach's eyes. .

I think here may be a decision to be made If Pyburn and Thomas both want in

Good chance no matter what the thinks now...That Stewart ends up inside

We have very little coming back obviously...And if CMC doesn't think very highly of 1-2 of those kids then I don't see what's the issue.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back