Marvin Wilson FSU

Advertisement
If GR stayed and Wilson opted and GR called Wilson a quitter we would be calling GR one of our favorite canes. Multiple first round players have opted to stay and Wilson is staying on a team projected to lose a bunch of games as opposed to staying and potentially take this defense and this team to another level. Dabo laughing his *** off right now knowing he doesn’t have to face this freak. No one on LSU’s defense came even close to GR.
so while we (myself included) are upset that a **** semenhole is calling a cane out, it doesn’t erase the fact the was also expected to go high in the draft but he’s standing hard in the paint.

GR15 should be a first round pick, but by opting out of the season, it is entirely possible that GR15 could slip a few picks if other DEs on the draft board have big years. Slipping a few picks could cost GR15 a few million dollars.

Advertisement
Marvin Wilson was willing to sit out some meaningless voluntary workouts, was that quitting or nah? GR choosing not to play is a decision he feels is in his best interest. Idk why he's trying to mind business that doesn't pay him anyways.

Advertisement
So if Greg would've played the UAB game then chosen to opt out, that would've made a difference?

You make no **** sense, bro.

I did not say he made the wrong decision per se (that's a different discussion); however, he is leaving the team early before the season even starts for personal preference, therefore he is automatically quitting in some form. Opting out is what? Technically, it's a proper way of saying I am quitting college football to pursue a professional career. Pretty easy to comprehend, my friend.

Advertisement
A lot of you aren’t going to like this, but the reality is he quit, period. “Opting out” is horse**** PC talk.
He’s entitled to do as he chooses, but that doesn’t mean everyone has to like it.
The majority of these kids have loyalty to the team, program and their “brothers” to the extent it benefits them.

Advertisement
Is Marvin Wilson still a semenole?
Nodding Checks Out GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

Advertisement
Back