Marvin Wilson FSU

It's kind of sad that many of you just don't get why GR15 made his decision. Let him live out his dream, get paid, and do it on his own terms. He put in the work to become a great football player and has earned the right to make his own life decisions - he owes us nothing. And to post a snarky remark like this from a rival player like it's some poignant topic of discussion? SMH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marvin Wilson is a b**** and so are y’all for crapping on a kid trying to protect his dream. He’s gonna be drafted so why risk his knees or lung? For you? You won’t feed his family
Right. Players should opt out (puss out) after their freshman seasons. Why risk injuries?

wilson is correct. Nole or not. Wilson comes back for senior season. So does Ettiene. Pussoue is a quitter.

I understand why he left but is essentially a quitter. He does have possible bust written all over him as he really doesn’t have a long tenure of play. Good for him to make money- though I think he could have made more by staying. Others in his similar position choose to play.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It is quitting
I'm not going to lie I've quit situations claiming it was something else but at the end of the day its quitting. It's like if my wife was cheating on me or vice-versa everyone would understand if the other walked away but at the end of the day its still quiting. BTW we both could have and had good reason(s) to do so but we are 20 years strong and hopefully we continue to find the strength to go another 20 even though there is no guarantee.

Advertisement
Right. Players should opt out (puss out) after their freshman seasons. Why risk injuries?

wilson is correct. Nole or not. Wilson comes back for senior season. So does Ettiene. Pussoue is a quitter.
I guess basketball players “puss out” once they make their case for the NBA draft. Their goal is the NFL and they don’t owe you anything

All butt hurt because a 1st rounder kept it real
Real is not the word he had a choice. Let your family go and walk away in hopes to start another or stay and save the one you got and risk your own life in the process. I'm not here to judge him but I would always choose the later.

Some are here to save, some to protect, some to preserve but at the end of the day we all got our roles to play but something tells me this kid is being forced to do so. You don't sit the bench like he did and then opt out right before the season starts. I'm sure he struggled with his decision as do we all in our day to day.

Advertisement
GR did what he thought was best for him. His decision. You can agree or disagree with it, respectfully.

The point here is that a seminole has no business basing GR. Marvin Wilson should shut the **** up. Not his business. If anything, he should respect another player's decision. But he had to take a cheap shot. **** him.

He was asked about Rousseau opting out and he said "to me it's a form of quitting"....

He's not wrong. It is what it is and I would imagine GR is content with his decision no matter who might not like it. I don't on multiple levels and it doesn't matter one bit.

Advertisement
Back