Marvin Wilson FSU

GR did what he thought was best for him. His decision. You can agree or disagree with it, respectfully.

The point here is that a seminole has no business basing GR. Marvin Wilson should shut the **** up. Not his business. If anything, he should respect another player's decision. But he had to take a cheap shot. **** him.

Marv’s team has quit multiple times while he’s been a part of it. He should take care of his own ****.

Advertisement
Canes fans need to be more accurate when tweeting at recruits on social media......

“come to Miami man, you’ll be a Cane for life. It’s a family. Once a Cane always a Cane....”

“.....unless you make a decision in yours & your families best interest, & In that case fûkc you, you’re selfish & a quitter”.

LMAO
Bag handler. Lmao your opinion means nothing around here with your **** boy.

Advertisement
2 things can be true at once. GR’s decision to “opt out” weeks before the season is to begin is a form of quitting and Marvin is a loser Nole who should focus on his own squad instead of running his **** beater.

And the whole “what about King and Roche, they quit on their teams,” take is silly. I’m a Miami fan, IDGAF who quits at Houston, Temple etc.

I’m not trying to shít on Greg either. Even though I don’t like how it was handled, telling Manny mid press conference while already having an agent lined up, it is what it is. That’s his decision to make and we’ll see how it plays out. He didn’t transfer to a new school so I’ll wish him well and he will always be a Cane.

Advertisement
No way, no how. GR15 is a lock for being a top 20 pick. Book it now.

Where you get picked in the first round matters — a few draft picks can cost you millions. I wish GR15 well in the draft, but the facts are that he risks injury if he plays, and he risks dropping a few picks if he doesn’t play while other DEs have a big season. GR15 will not be a first team all ACC, ACC defensive player of the year or college all American. I can’t pretend that I am happy that arguably our best defensive player and preseason All American is healthy and he is missing the season. GR15 will always be a Cane, but I am not sure this is his best decision.

If he drops a few picks because he didn’t play, it could cost him millions.

This year’s No. 1 pick, LSU quarterback Joe Burrow, will get a four-year contract worth about $37.166 million with a signing bonus of around $23.9 million, and all of that money likely will be guaranteed.

Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa -- can expect to sign a four-year contract worth about $30.275 million with the Miami Dolphins, with around $19.58 million of that coming as a signing bonus.

Alabama wide receiver Jerry Jeudy, drafted by the Denver Broncos at No. 15, will sign a contract worth about $15.2 million, including a signing bonus of around $8.6 million.

Auburn cornerback Noah Igbinoghene, drafted by the Dolphins at No. 30, will sign a contract worth about $11.25 million, including a signing bonus of around $5.74 million.

Last edited:
GR15 is considered a top 10 pick in all mock drafts, this season will not be a traditional season if it was he’d be playing. He’s not chasing day 3 draft pick money, leave him alone.
Tell that to Ed Reed, and Trevor Lawrence.

GR15 gave up the chance to lead Miami & compete for a championship in college football; something he'll never have an opportunity to do again.

...a little disappointing but looking forward to seeing who emerges on the defensive line.

Last edited:
Advertisement
yea, when the leader quits it's different.
mr rogers clown GIF

put your mask on.

He was asked about Rousseau opting out and he said "to me it's a form of quitting"....
I agree 100%. Canes have never been thought of as being soft or weak, but #15 is the biggest coward in UM history. He’s a DISGRACE to The U. QUITTER, soft, coward, *****. whatever, he’s all of the above.

GR15 should be a first round pick, but by opting out of the season, it is entirely possible that GR15 could slip a few picks if other DEs on the draft board have big years. Slipping a few picks could cost GR15 a few million dollars.
Also, most opting out are those that expect to be drafted high. It could be a pretty crowded first round in next year's draft if your not named Trevor Lawrence. I can see some on the bubble sliding.

And I know all about his lofty pre-draft ranking. I hope for his sake they weren't factoring in another year of development.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And, if Phillips plays the way we believe he can (assuming the season is played), Miami could potentially have 3 players drafted within the first 60 picks. What would that do for recruiting? What would that do for talented portal players looking for a new home?
Probably not a whole lot. But if it were Al Blades that balled out and went in the first round, it would shut up a lot of people.
Immediately, Miami is better with Rousseau than without him, but the decision has been made - I support it 100% - and it may work out best for both parties by the end of the season.

Wilson should be more concerned with his own team quitting the last coaching staff than he should anything regarding UM

Advertisement
Back