Marvin Wilson FSU

Advertisement
Dude will be making Ms next year while we will still be here on the boards talking about he made a dumb decision lol
And, if Phillips plays the way we believe he can (assuming the season is played), Miami could potentially have 3 players drafted within the first 60 picks. What would that do for recruiting? What would that do for talented portal players looking for a new home?

Immediately, Miami is better with Rousseau than without him, but the decision has been made - I support it 100% - and it may work out best for both parties by the end of the season.

10423.gif

And, if Phillips plays the way we believe he can (assuming the season is played), Miami could potentially have 3 players drafted within the first 60 picks. What would that do for recruiting? What would that do for talented portal players looking for a new home?

Immediately, Miami is better with Rousseau than without him, but the decision has been made - I support it 100% - and it may work out best for both parties by the end of the season.

Advertisement
Canes fans need to be more accurate when tweeting at recruits on social media......

“come to Miami man, you’ll be a Cane for life. It’s a family. Once a Cane always a Cane....”

“.....unless you make a decision in yours & your families best interest, & In that case fûkc you, you’re selfish & a quitter”.

LMAO

If GR stayed and Wilson opted and GR called Wilson a quitter we would be calling GR one of our favorite canes. Multiple first round players have opted to stay and Wilson is staying on a team projected to lose a bunch of games as opposed to staying and potentially take this defense and this team to another level. Dabo laughing his *** off right now knowing he doesn’t have to face this freak. No one on LSU’s defense came even close to GR.
so while we (myself included) are upset that a **** semenhole is calling a cane out, it doesn’t erase the fact the was also expected to go high in the draft but he’s standing hard in the paint.
Buuuuuuuut that's not the case... "If" situations are so pointless. The fact is, regardless if it's true or not... A seminhoe is talking **** about a Cane and it's disgusting that some of you are totally fine with it.

I don't care what he's talking about. I don't care how true it might be or not, I would NEVER be on the side of a seminhoe or gaytor talking **** about my team or player. EVER! You fans are sad man.

Advertisement
His response should have simply been that he's focused on his team and he's not worried about what a guy on another team does.

Canes fans need to be more accurate when tweeting at recruits on social media......

“come to Miami man, you’ll be a Cane for life. It’s a family. Once a Cane always a Cane....”

“.....unless you make a decision in yours & your families best interest, & In that case fûkc you, you’re selfish & a quitter”.

LMAO
Or real fans aren’t tweeting at players left and right. Broad strokes though

All the best

Buuuuuuuut that's not the case... "If" situations are so pointless. The fact is, regardless if it's true or not... A seminhoe is talking **** about a Cane and it's disgusting that some of you are totally fine with it.
Reading must not be one of your strengths.

Right. Players should opt out (puss out) after their freshman seasons. Why risk injuries?

wilson is correct. Nole or not. Wilson comes back for senior season. So does Ettiene. Pussoue is a quitter.
I bet Marvin Wilson would think differently if he didn’t need to improve his draft stick. Big difference between being a top ten pick and hoping to be drafted in the fifth round.

Advertisement
Holddddd onnnn THIS Marvin Wilson we talking about??? Go to the 30 min mark.... sure looks like he quit on that play. I think this would be a “form of quitting” down late in the fourth quarter 3rd and a mile and he basically stands up. He presses the pocket at all qb likely can’t step up.

Advertisement
Who asked the question? These fan bases and media are embarrassing themselves. At this point they're discussing Miami more than their own teams. Why would an FSU reporter ask a player about what a Miami player did? Were all the questions about the upcoming season all used up? I personally couldn't care less what's going on over there. Out here second guessing another man's business decisions. Wilson and that reporter should be focused 100% on having a better season.

Advertisement
Back