Marvin Jones JR throws down the U

Advertisement
Moral of the story.

If one of our commits trolls someone, it's okay.

If another teams recruit trolls us, why that disrespectful disgrace of a human being.

You can't have it both ways. You can't put it on the coaches, they're young impressionable minds.

Get over it and be happy him or whoever comes. Man, people judging people off **** profile pics, incoherent messages, etc. Maybe the guy just loves that picture, cool.
You never know if he wants in.. We just sent 2 first rounders to the league and FSU is a **** show.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Moral of the story.

If one of our commits trolls someone, it's okay.

If another teams recruit trolls us, why that disrespectful disgrace of a human being.

You can't have it both ways. You can't put it on the coaches, they're young impressionable minds.

Get over it and be happy him or whoever comes. Man, people judging people off **** profile pics, incoherent messages, etc. Maybe the guy just loves that picture, cool.
Why can't we have it both ways? That makes literally zero sense. I'm a Cane fan, not a Nole or Gator fan. I don't give a **** if we disrespect them. But I do care if we get disrespected. It's very simple.

Could you imagine if earl sr. would’ve just said this, instead of making up some lie about manny never calling? We’d have missed out on hundreds of hot takes across multiple 30+ page threads.

Maybe earl sr. is one of the maudes… driving up those clicks.
It is quite possible manny Diaz himself didn’t call..too which my response is wgaf. If someone on the UM staff did that clearly shows interest

Why can't we have it both ways? That makes literally zero sense. I'm a Cane fan, not a Nole or Gator fan. I don't give a **** if we disrespect them. But I do care if we get disrespected. It's very simple.

You don't have to, but you look dumb as **** if you judge some recruit for doing something disrespectful to us and make comments on their character.

You don't want to like someone for whatever, have at it. It's just hypocritical as **** when we hate on someone for disrespect, but then welcome and talk up our recruit / commitment for disrespecting some other school.

Advertisement
You don't have to, but you look dumb as **** if you judge some recruit for doing something disrespectful to us and make comments on their character.

You don't want to like someone for whatever, have at it. It's just hypocritical as **** when we hate on someone for disrespect, but then welcome and talk up our recruit / commitment for disrespecting some other school.
So are you telling me I can’t beat the **** out of my woman and be front and center for the fight against domestic abuse at the same time...?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Its not hypocritical. We're sports fans. Who said we had to be fair to every other team? I don't have an FSU jersey and I will be at the stadium on September 4 rooting for MY team to beat Alabama. I care about who disrespects MY family not somebody elses. They have their own fans for that.

And every talented kid is not a fit to be a hurricane. He shouldn't have done the downward U thing. There was no reason to take the extra liberties at us except to entertain some other program. You think if this kid said something side ways about the Bear, Alabama fans would be so quick to accept him or symbolically breaking Osceolas spear that FSU fans would be so welcoming?

If you can't judge a kid on what he does what in the heck can you judge him on?

Advertisement
Back