Marvin Jones JR throws down the U

Advertisement
Yeah , he had no clue what he was doing as he filmed it on his ig. This is way more than one local kid clowning um. It's precedence thats been set here. Y'all are so caught up in 4 star kid who isn't even program changer, that you don't see the point. Btw Im far from the only one with this opinion. Key word “opinion”.
Here’s my problem. Fans are worse than these kids. Tweeting at kids. Talking crazy because they think someone is going somewhere besides the place they root for. I have no problem with him throwing down the U to the grown men who sit behind screens and talk ****. Fck em all! Haters are the problem! With that said, he can still have love for the school and the coaches and not mess with the fans at all. That’s completely understandable

OMG DID FSU DROP HIM YET? AM I DOING THIS RIGHT?
jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Here’s my problem. Fans are worse than these kids. Tweeting at kids. Talking crazy because they think someone is going somewhere besides the place they root for. I have no problem with him throwing down the U to the grown men who sit behind screens and talk ****. Fck em all! Haters are the problem! With that said, he can still have love for the school and the coaches and not mess with the fans at all. That’s completely understandable

Hold on, hold on.

U had me all the way up to “u have no problem w/ him throwing down the U to grown men who sit behind screens & talk chit??”

Blood, wtf?

Please call an Uber.

Advertisement
cocaine love GIF

true romance smile GIF

cocaine party hard GIF

One thing all those schools do that we don't is win. Win and you don't get clowned.
So winning 8-9 games a year means you can just **** all over the home team? I’ve never seen a tally or Gainesville / Jacksonville kid do this to the home teams. Matter of fact name a school dealing with this type of nonsense with the home kids? On top of dealing with handlers , high school coaches , crazy local politics and hangers are trying to fill their pockets.

Your logic says it’s ok to get **** all over if you aren‘t winning titles. Regardless if the staff shows you crazy love and respect for two years.

I think I understand the logic now.….” **** Miami“!!!! When they say Miami is a truly special place they mean it.

Last edited:
They all rep “the crib” so hard but yet they **** on the university within “the crib”. Not to mention that UM gave south Florida football its outlet to the world. Obviously coaches would have eventually grew a pair and went into the inner cities to recruit these young men but schnelly expedited that process.

They may choose not to go To Miami but there is absolutely NO REASON to disrespect the school, fans, history, and coaches.

Advertisement
Brands matter… or they don’t.

Actions have consequences… or they don’t.

I don’t care about Marvin Jones Jr. He is just another kid way out over his skis. What I do care about is the U brand. Manny, as head coach, is the keeper and high priest of that brand. What he permits, he condones. Maybe he is too close to this one because he has personally recruited the kid (That actually makes it worse in my mind…). Manny should have cut ties immediately, and used this as an opportunity to make a statement about the value of our brand. He did not. That is a bad look, even if the kid dressed as Sebastian and crab walked around campus.

This kid would have been the perfect example to set. How many of us tell our kids, 'you don't want to get bullied or clowned, stand up for yourself, pick one out and whip his *** so the others know you're not an easy target.' This is a kid we all know isn't coming to Miami. If Miami publicly tells him to kick rocks, WB would have known the consequences for doing the same thing. and if he was seriously considering Miami he wouldn't do it even jokingly. Until there are consequences, kids are gonna think it's ok to throw down the U and clown the program. I would not have let MJJ come to paradise camp at a minimum and I **** sure wouldn't let him take pictures in a Miami uniform (if it was after he threw down the U that those pictures were taken.)

Although I don't agree that Manny should cut the kid, talking about WB, I can understand why people want that.

I get it.

I just think it creates more problems than it solves.

I just look at it this way: which action provides the greatest net benefit for the program short and long term. And I think just keeping quiet about it from a coaching/program standpoint has the best short and long-term net benefit.

Advertisement
Wait so if he came here would it be cool to troll the fsu fans and let him throw down the U upside down just to fuq with them? While he laughs and brings it back up....or could we have him snap a tomahawk in half and punch that horse they ride on

Advertisement
This kid would have been the perfect example to set. How many of us tell our kids, 'you don't want to get bullied or clowned, stand up for yourself, pick one out and whip his *** so the others know you're not an easy target.' This is a kid we all know isn't coming to Miami. If Miami publicly tells him to kick rocks, WB would have known the consequences for doing the same thing. and if he was seriously considering Miami he wouldn't do it even jokingly. Until there are consequences, kids are gonna think it's ok to throw down the U and clown the program. I would not have let MJJ come to paradise camp at a minimum and I **** sure wouldn't let him take pictures in a Miami uniform (if it was after he threw down the U that those pictures were taken.)

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't MJJ throw down the U before WB did? If you stand up strong when MJJ does it, maybe, just maybe, everyone else figures out that it is disrespectful to the point of losing your offer, and WB never does what he did.

Need to make an example out of someone. But if you keep bending over and taking it, this will continue.

Yep it’s really for the entire dline to shine to the detriment of the Lbs.

I would love to see some athletic speedy Lbs do well to change that. I hope Smith does well with the position change.
Both Smiths are fast for linebackers and I hope they play alot....very interesting to see how MD coaches those linebackers especially those two

Wait so if he came here would it be cool to troll the fsu fans and let him throw down the U upside down just to fuq with them? While he laughs and brings it back up....or could we have him snap a tomahawk in half and punch that horse they ride on

Nah man, don't fūck with that upside U. Unless you're going to do it Braxton Berrios style.

Break that fūcking spear in half and take each half shove it up their asses.

Advertisement
Back