Marvin Jones JR throws down the U

View attachment 148274During his recent FSU visit. I would cease any further recruitment of this kid

His **itty outlook on life isn't all his fault.

FSU has tanked, and he was raised to be all FSU - and now it sucks more than a Black Hole.

And to go there sucks - but he'll do it like a mindless
View attachment 148274During his recent FSU visit. I would cease any further recruitment of this kid

That's not an upside-down "U".

He's showing the camera how large his sphincter stretches to - and how that compares with the rest of the FSU team - and that grin replicates how much his daddy enjoys it as well.

Advertisement
His dad went to FSU, no worse then what Al blades did on his fsu visit or what Shaq quarterman did on his Florida visit, at least we know where he stands.
It is worse. Stop that noise. That being said, it shouldn’t be a deal breaker.

Unfortunately, our inability to recruit elite LB’s continues.

Advertisement
I want him to Commit, just so I can hear the upside down U people decommit. All that talk about not wanting a recruit because he did that would be out the window.
Yeah, because it's only some guys on here that feel this way. Just us guys on a message board, nobody else. This place is so jacked up we're the ones who "should decomitt" lol.

The same guys cool with this are same ones who are rustled to the highest level when opponents do it. It's also the same guys who clown the staff for constantly getting clowned by recruits lol. I guarantee kids wouldn't try this **** at Clemson, Uga , bama or Osu then come rolling in like everything is Gucci.

We're the crazy ones doe.

I just hope WB picks um where manny and Miami won't look like idiots......again.

Yeah, because it's only some guys on here that feel this way. Just us guys on a message board, nobody else. This place is so jacked up we're the ones who "should decomitt" lol.

The same guys cool with this are same ones who are rustled to the highest level when opponents do it. It's also the same guys who clown the staff for constantly getting clowned by recruits lol. I guarantee kids wouldn't try this **** at Clemson, Uga , bama or Osu then come rolling in like everything is Gucci.

I just hope WB picks um where manny and Miami won't look like idiots......again.
Cribby c’mon man. Teenage kids will literally do anything to make themselves look cool in that moment. It’s not the same as UNC clowning us.

Advertisement
we should try winning football games at any point in these recruits lifetimes before we start pulling offers and denying visits because of perceived disrespect. might solve a lot of the problems those other schools don't have.

Advertisement
Cribby c’mon man. Teenage kids will literally do anything to make themselves look cool in that moment. It’s not the same as UNC clowning us.
Yeah , he had no clue what he was doing as he filmed it on his ig. This is way more than one local kid clowning um. It's precedence thats been set here. Y'all are so caught up in 4 star kid who isn't even program changer, that you don't see the point. Btw Im far from the only one with this opinion. Key word “opinion”.

Last edited:
we should try winning football games at any point in these recruits lifetimes before we start pulling offers and denying visits because of perceived disrespect. might solve a lot of the problems those other schools don't have.
The bar has been set here awhile ago. Kids constantly do this to Miami because they can. He could’ve taken a huge dump at midfield of hard rock and the same guys would be justifying it. Like I said , I really hope he picks Miami, that way we don’t look double stupid on nsd. I’ve seen this movie play out too many times doe. Btw some of y’all are way in your feels about people with a different opinion. It’s not like we control the situation. Some of us are looking at this more than one four star recruit.

I posted yesterday in the deleted thread he showed some guts coming down and facing the music which is a good thing. I’m more responding to the ones who keep insinuating ones with opinions like mine is just crazy or I’m the bad fan lol. Which is ironic as ****. Especially when some people far more important than me have the same thoughts. I‘m not saying id 100% do it but I’d definitely have to read the kid and the situation going forward.

Last edited:

IMO there's a pretty significant gap between being cool with it and not getting emotional about it to the point where it jeopardizes the kid's recruitment. JMO.

Real talk though, they'd look like bigger idiots allowing this to rustle them to the point where they did something silly like pulled the kid's offer in June than they will if he picks FSU in December. Like you said though, my opinion. Guess there are some people who think this is such a big deal that they should throw the whole kid away. I really don't see how you can feel that way, though, with a local kid who you've built this relationship with, at a pipeline school and perhaps your biggest position of need. He may not be Jon Vilma, but he's a pretty important piece to this. Him showing up the next day was a very big pawn in all this to me.

Advertisement

Bruh; this is called being thirsty af.

Like I said, I won’t bash WB for the act; he could’ve been caught up in the moment, but Imma keep a side eye on him. There’s not one recruit I could recall doing some chit like this, even those on the fence. U’re absolutely right; these jits would NEVER on camera or behind the scenes, do some chit like this towards Bama, UGA, Clemson, etc.

To me, it feels like a chick u dating smashing ur enemigo, gets caught, and u like it’s all good bae, chit happens. How the streets gone see u? They gone look at u like a bytch. Teams feel comfortable throwing down The U after that UNC debacle couple yrs back, breaking the U in half after that UL debacle b/c we tolerated it…but now one of our, “supposedly” future, very own is doing it for the rival & the excuse was a former coach encouraged him and he didn’t “mean” for it to get out? Bro, that’s sus af. What’s worst is we’re recruiting not one, but two jits who pulled this for the enemigos!

I’m not going to excuse it, but again, this calmer side of me in my older yrs is going to assume dude is going to commit & be the best ambassador of all time & encourage kids not to do drugs, D.A.R.E to be great and all that chit to amend for that.

Last edited:
IMO there's a pretty significant gap between being cool with it and not getting emotional about it to the point where it jeopardizes the kid's recruitment. JMO.

Real talk though, they'd look like bigger idiots allowing this to rustle them to the point where they did something silly like pulled the kid's offer in June than they will if he picks FSU in December. Like you said though, my opinion. Guess there are some people who think this is such a big deal that they should throw the whole kid away. I really don't see how you can feel that way, though, with a local kid who you've built this relationship with, at a pipeline school and perhaps your biggest position of need. He may not be Jon Vilma, but he's a pretty important piece to this. Him showing up the next day was a very big pawn in all this to me.

No decision should be made on emotion , big or small.

I know alot about this kids recruitment , I know manny has recruited him as hard or harder than any kid since he’s been here. There’s a really close relationship , or at least they thought there was. To the point they felt very confident he‘d eventually commit. Then they see that , at your biggest rivals school , wearing their uni. It’s a horrible look
for you , the staff , the program and the brand.

Not just Miami and fsu fans saw that , the whole country did. Just another Sfla kid disrespecting the program , it’s quite common to see that here the last decade. What other program gets this done to it more than UM?

Lets say after all that you keep recruiting him hard and then he double tea bags you by picking FSU or somebody else. Manny already has the rep as getting disrespected by players , recruits and not being much of a disciplinarian. If would just be another bg moment to add to the list.

All of that goes into my thinking , like I said “ it’s way bigger than a four star recruit “.

I will say the way he handled things afterward did lighten my stance , it did take balls to face the music at paradise. He walked into a very uncomfortable situation.

I really don’t care what happens either way , i‘m not the coach lol. I just think it was way more serious than some think.

Advertisement
Back