Marvin Jones JR throws down the U

Advertisement
I think deep down this kid and others (Kelly, Stewart, etc.) know Miami is absolutely the best system in college football for defensive ends. Manny's whole scheme is built for DE's to shine. Now will they make a 'business decision' in our favor? Who knows.

Advertisement
I think deep down this kid and others (Kelly, Stewart, etc.) know Miami is absolutely the best system in college football for defensive ends. Manny's whole scheme is built for DE's to shine. Now will they make a 'business decision' in our favor? Who knows.
Yep it’s really for the entire dline to shine to the detriment of the Lbs.

I would love to see some athletic speedy Lbs do well to change that. I hope Smith does well with the position change.

Guys saying he should be forgiven because he came back and showed up at Paradise…I said this in another thread that I’m not so sure that was his idea as much as his mom,his coach or both jumping on his *** for being disrespectful to the program.Remember his Coach is a Cane so I’m sure he was real happy about his actions or at least he shouldn’t have been.

People who reported from Paradise said he really didn’t interact with anyone and really only talked to Diaz and I’m sure that was apologize as directed by his mom or Roland Smith.

A some point we need to stop this disrespect that kids have for this program cause it’s really getting old.

No decision should be made on emotion , big or small.

I know alot about this kids recruitment , I know manny has recruited him as hard or harder than any kid since he’s been here. There’s a really close relationship , or at least they thought there was. To the point they felt very confident he‘d eventually commit. Then they see that , at your biggest rivals school , wearing their uni. It’s a horrible look
for you , the staff , the program and the brand.

Not just Miami and fsu fans saw that , the whole country did. Just another Sfla kid disrespecting the program , it’s quite common to see that here the last decade. What other program gets this done to it more than UM?

Lets say after all that you keep recruiting him hard and then he double tea bags you by picking FSU or somebody else. Manny already has the rep as getting disrespected by players , recruits and not being much of a disciplinarian. If would just be another bg moment to add to the list.

All of that goes into my thinking , like I said “ it’s way bigger than a four star recruit “.

I will say the way he handled things afterward did lighten my stance , it did take balls to face the music at paradise. He walked into a very uncomfortable situation.

I really don’t care what happens either way , i‘m not the coach lol. I just think it was way more serious than some think.
So what your saying is, Bama is going to cover 19?

Advertisement
Yeah, because it's only some guys on here that feel this way. Just us guys on a message board, nobody else. This place is so jacked up we're the ones who "should decomitt" lol.

The same guys cool with this are same ones who are rustled to the highest level when opponents do it. It's also the same guys who clown the staff for constantly getting clowned by recruits lol. I guarantee kids wouldn't try this **** at Clemson, Uga , bama or Osu then come rolling in like everything is Gucci.

We're the crazy ones doe.

I just hope WB picks um where manny and Miami won't look like idiots......again.
One thing all those schools do that we don't is win. Win and you don't get clowned.

So look who changed their Twitter profile pic....

Don’t you guys dare F**** fall for it!!!!!!
The troll game is strong with this one
No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Don’t you guys dare F**** fall for it!!!!!!
The troll game is strong with this one
No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
So true, so true!!!! This kid is just messing with us. F-him I hope where ever he goes he’s rides the bench and flames out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is 100% a troll job by him.

Which is obvious, but I'm only posting it for the short bus riders on this site.

I think he's trolling FSU more than us. No one thinks he's got legit interest. This is basically a "thanks for the nice time at Paradise" and an upside down U equivalent for the Noles. They think he's signed sealed and delivered to them. I know he's not coming here, but he sure as **** isn't going to end up there.

I think he's trolling FSU more than us. No one thinks he's got legit interest. This is basically a "thanks for the nice time at Paradise" and an upside down U equivalent for the Noles. They think he's signed sealed and delivered to them. I know he's not coming here, but he sure as **** isn't going to end up there.

I don't understand how that's a troll job versus FSU. Don't see it. I think he's mocking Miami.

Bruh; this is called being thirsty af.

Like I said, I won’t bash WB for the act; he could’ve been caught up in the moment, but Imma keep a side eye on him. There’s not one recruit I could recall doing some chit like this, even those on the fence. U’re absolutely right; these jits would NEVER on camera or behind the scenes, do some chit like this towards Bama, UGA, Clemson, etc.

To me, it feels like a chick u dating smashing ur enemigo, gets caught, and u like it’s all good bae, chit happens. How the streets gone see u? They gone look at u like a bytch. Teams feel comfortable throwing down The U after that UNC debacle couple yrs back, breaking the U in half after that UL debacle b/c we tolerated it…but now one of our, “supposedly” future very own is doing it for the rival & the excuse was a former coach encouraged him and he didn’t “mean” for it to get out? Bro, that’s sus af. What’s worst is we’re recruiting not one, but two jits who pulled this for the enemigos!

I’m not going to excuse it, but again, this calmer side of me in my older yrs is going to assume dude is going to commit & be the best ambassador of all time & encourage kids not to do drugs, D.A.R.E to be great and all that chit to amend for that.
Agree with all of this. From this point on you will be known as ReallyReal.

Advertisement
Back