Martell officially transferring

Advertisement
I don’t understand how ppl on here don’t want this kid lol. Kid was the #2 DT QB behind Tua. I don’t think he’s close to Tua based off the eye test but who do we have that would lead any of you to not want him? We don’t even have 1 2019 QB commit. And this QB class besides Rattler didn’t have any big names. Some of you guys are delusional. I’ll take any talent that wants to come in.... especially a QB

Am I the only one at work laughing because 2 hours away from this site and the tune completely changed. I swore I saw he wasn't going anywhere?

Unless he can get a waiver to play this year I'm not sure how much sense it makes to come here. We need a guy who can play next year.

Advertisement
Hurts for next year. Martell redshirts then competes with Jarren. Would be an immediate surge of life into the program.
When I first read this my initial interpretation was this news “hurts” for next year because it could imply a quarterback transfer or two lol

Advertisement
I don’t believe the diva narratives. Martell would’ve been killed, on this board, for how he handled his recruitment and transfer. But now since he’s interested in Miami, we love him. I just want to know why the board would change their perspective in this case

Because we are desperate for decent QB play. Beggars can't be choosers. Don't see what is so hard to understand about that.

I don’t believe the diva narratives. Martell would’ve been killed, on this board, for how he handled his recruitment and transfer. But now since he’s interested in Miami, we love him. I just want to know why the board would change their perspective in this case

Bro, you gotta point to where he completely strung along and clowned his hometown Nevada & California schools during AND after his recruitment for this comparison to be remotely accurate.

Advertisement
Isn’t it the same situation like with George Brown? Brown was a redshirt freshman going into 2016 and had to sit that year with us so basically Brown didn’t play 2 years and then 2017 he was a redshirt soph.

I tried to figure our Brown's eligibility but I got injured myself just by looking at his college "career".

its called the CIS effect
porsters will say anything they want to justify the misses on the trail
I think its crazy too
for example you had posters saying TS was scared to compete that's why he went to UGA

Advertisement
Sure! Good! I hope he ends up in Miami! But the bigger news here is his sister! Cooooooooo she buku fine! Look her up and thank me later

Martell to miami is just a matter of announcing it now. its happening just like hurts is coming. The plan is Hurts next yer and then martell and jarren to compete and be the man

I saw the tweet that was deleted that said he was 305 bound. His words not mine.

He's got the Baby Ray tuck down too? Sign this kid up, El Chapo!!

1547154381582.png

Advertisement
Back