Martell officially transferring

Advertisement
If he comes I think we run the table next year if he’s able to play right away

Advertisement
BEfore you all go all in on Tate I caution you. Watch QB1 Beyond the Lights season 1. It’s on Netflix. It features him Fromm and Bowers from WF. Seeing the stark contrast between Tate and Fromm said a lot. Don’t know if Miami is the place for Tate.

Advertisement
The people who complain about south Florida players’ character/trolling want the guy who talked **** about Justin fields for over a month then proceeded to transfer before the competition?

Bump that noise Liburd, he tryna leave? **** come on down. You really think fields is transferring and not getting a guarantee he’s starting?

Tathan had all that passive-aggressive stuff to tweet about Justin Fields and as soon as he made it official, Martell is in the portal? Something seems off about that.

Get Hurts and Martell and sign Plumlee -- QB room gets a whole lot better. Just wonder what would happen to the guys we have now, specifically Williams.

Don’t really care what happens to any of them besides Williams, even then, if he’s scared of competition then I don’t know how badly I want him on my team

Advertisement
Get Hurts and Martell and sign Plumlee -- QB room gets a whole lot better. Just wonder what would happen to the guys we have now, specifically Williams.
Posters who know Williams say he has one foot outside of the door and could leave anyday.

Tathan had all that passive-aggressive stuff to tweet about Justin Fields and as soon as he made it official, Martell is in the portal? Something seems off about that.

Brevin is our DWade.

Slid into them DMs and said...

Any players out there want to transfer and stay a star...and don't want to worry about a new zany transfers all in the depth chart, taking your spot, dancin...COME TO CORAL GABLES.

Advertisement
There also should be a "Rules for Understanding Twitter Follows" pinned to the top of the board for the next time this happens. It would have solved a lot of posts.

If using the Twitter App: Their Following List is NOT in any kind of order.
If using Twitter through the website: Their Following List IS in order of the most recent follows.

Advertisement
Back