Martell coming back....not.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another QB will transfer after spring ball. TVD should get the nod against the Tide.

(Gulp)

Advertisement
Another QB will transfer after spring ball. TVD should get the nod against the Tide.

(Gulp)
1610661160762.gif

Advertisement
His high school verified testing was: 5'11, 205, 4.72 forty, 3.96 (!) shuttle, 36.8 VJ, 114.78 SPARQ

It is an absolutely elite shuttle time, blows away all other WRs on the roster. In theory, he should have developed into a larger, but slower Braxton Berrios. Running a 4.72 out of HS, with some speedwork he should have been able to get down into the 4.5-4.6s (I saw another recruiting profile that said he also ran a 4.59 in HS but don't know how that was timed). A 5"11" 210 lb WR running a mid 4.5s 40 and a 3.96 shuttle isn't worthless.

Advertisement
I really think he didn’t get a fair shot with Enos offense and then bringing King there was no chance King wasn’t going to be the starter. Spread fits him. Quick reads, QB reads and draws. His shuttle time is insane. I’m not mad about him coming back like a lot of you are. All it does is create more competition. If he still doesn’t have the goods, whatever. We have Garcia and TVD. But it’s been said multiple times by coaches and teammates that he works his *** off. I don’t see this as anything but a good thing for the QB room

Advertisement
Back