Marshall?

Advertisement
So we can’t come up with 200k for this kid?
don't know about that bag $hi+ if I did wouldn't speak on it publicly...looking at it from another angle...my guess is UF been kicking out 1st rounders while our guys are getting sliced left and right...Rumph has to get Blades in the top 3 rounds or teams will continue to negative recruit Miami....right now Blades needs to get more physical to reach that level....

Rumph is a OK coach not a great developer yet imo....you get that title when you have a resume with more than one successful NFL CB...Elder cracked the 2 deep this year played well yesterday vs Raiders... saw him in on nickel packages.. I'm not giving him points for Colberts development...he ran a great 40 plays safety his original position....Blades (4* #12 cb nationally) has to be the guy for Rumph or the trend will continue....

Advertisement
Listen up y’all. @cway313 and I wanna know why there’s a new thread about this gaytor traitor? No one’s flippin... so stop trippin.
Oh... maybe because I locked the other Marshall thread after the mongoloids went putrid in it???

Still... stop trippin.

Oh... maybe because I locked the other Marshall thread after the mongoloids went putrid in it???
Well its happened again. This is another Rumph bashing thread with a sprinkle of Marshall still gone added in. If he hasn't decommitted then he shouldn't be discussed. Unless we wanna start a Gaytor recruits thread. He'll might as well make one for FSPoo while we are at it.

Well its happened again. This is another Rumph bashing thread with a sprinkle of Marshall still gone added in. If he hasn't decommitted then he shouldn't be discussed. Unless we wanna start a Gaytor recruits thread. He'll might as well make one for FSPoo while we are at it.
It isn’t remotely like the putrid racism that started going on in that other thread. The Very experienced Maudes (Inday) usually allow these things to spiral a little before locking them.

Advertisement
I'm just sad I'm gonna keep lying to myself we have a chance when I see new Marshall posts.
You made me sad with this but I didn’t want to give you a sad emoji. Lol. We’ve done really well in a lot of spots. Just have to recruit better at CB. I’m not gonna sweat Marshall when I’ve had more than 1 connected poster say it was big $$$.
We need to be locking up targets below that level though and we haven’t been doing it.

How are we getting other top recruits then? No one wanted to pay either of our 5 stars? Maybe they want to play in the league and Rumph should be a highschool coach still
Not all kids go after bags. Many do. Lots don't. But if a kid and/or is handlers are in the bag game, we lose 9 out of 10 times. This isn't 1992.

Advertisement
You made me sad with this but I didn’t want to give you a sad emoji. Lol. We’ve done really well in a lot of spots. Just have to recruit better at CB. I’m not gonna sweat Marshall when I’ve had more than 1 connected poster say it was big $$$.
We need to be locking up targets below that level though and we haven’t been doing it.
Every year the top corner in South Florida goes to the SEC. If that doesn't make you sad I need to smoke what you smoking.

don't know about that bag $hi+ if I did wouldn't speak on it publicly...looking at it from another angle...my guess is UF been kicking out 1st rounders while our guys are getting sliced left and right...Rumph has to get Blades in the top 3 rounds or teams will continue to negative recruit Miami....right now Blades needs to get more physical to reach that level....

Rumph is a OK coach not a great developer yet imo....you get that title when you have a resume with more than one successful NFL CB...Elder cracked the 2 deep this year played well yesterday vs Raiders... saw him in on nickel packages.. I'm not giving him points for Colberts development...he ran a great 40 plays safety his original position....Blades (4* #12 cb nationally) has to be the guy for Rumph or the trend will continue....
if that were the case, then he wouldve never committed to the staff (remember, other schools found out about the commitment considering every writer had the same pick). this was a bag situation, but thats what happens in recruiting. i wont blame UF for playing the game. they needed to close on someone and did by any means necessary. moving on

Advertisement
if that were the case, then he wouldve never committed to the staff (remember, other schools found out about the commitment considering every writer had the same pick). this was a bag situation, but thats what happens in recruiting. i wont blame UF for playing the game. they needed to close on someone and did by any means necessary. moving on
I missed it... when did he commit to our staff publicly?

I know for one hundred percent fact he was broke off BIG!!.

UF was running third,even though they thought they were in it. When it leaked he committed to the staff and the crystal balls rolled in Miami they had a decision to make. His coach got broke off too.

It's not that we can't...Its just that we won't....F him....

Ncaa was just waiting to pounce if Miami got into the bidding war. Sorry Bro there are times when you can play the bag game and times when you know it's all a setup that could wreck the program. Second, we also know that even Bama balked at the asking amount. It's not because they don't have the money, but because they know what players are worth. Vastly overpaying like UF did is not only pathetic, but also shows other recruits that Miami is recruiting scared and they can squeeze Miami.

Also, a kid like him with a coach who is anti-Miami would be quite likely to take Miami's money and say he was committed, then a few months from now take another 100k to flip to UF or Bama. There was no point in trying to come up with a bag because we'd be flushing money down the toilet.

Advertisement
Back