Marshall?

Advertisement
recruiting a cornerback isn’t the job of the cornerback coach?
Hey genius. How is rumph suppose to stop a ridiculous amount of money that even bama wouldn’t pay and his coach getting hit off on top of that? Last minute out of desperation they did that. Is that rumphs
fault?

Oh I know. Tc who sold on not playing for the hc uga just fired or Surtain who’s dad thought he was getting a bama gig all on him too.

He ain’t perfect but blame golden for ruining our relataionship with so fla dbs after what he did with quincy

Hey genius. How is rumph suppose to stop a ridiculous amount of money that even bama wouldn’t pay and his coach getting hit off on top of that? Last minute out of desperation they did that. Is that rumphs
fault?

Oh I know. Tc who sold on not playing for the hc uga just fired or Surtain who’s dad thought he was getting a bama gig all on him too.

He ain’t perfect but blame golden for ruining our relataionship with so fla dbs after what he did with quincy
How are we getting other top recruits then? No one wanted to pay either of our 5 stars? Maybe they want to play in the league and Rumph should be a highschool coach still

Advertisement
How are we getting other top recruits then? No one wanted to pay either of our 5 stars? Maybe they want to play in the league and Rumph should be a highschool coach still
ok. follow the bouncing ball. Quincy was disrespected and Chad has alot of clout in So Fla. once he went there and other DB's followed, UF build a reputation with DB's.

Advertisement
Mark my words this all changes the minute we fire Rumph who has the resume of the highschool coach he was and hire a true CB coach with a legit record in the game of developing guys and putting them in the league. Oh and a guy that actually has a personality that kids like versus one that turns them off like rumphs. God I wish whatever guy Diaz had lined up last year didn’t bail. Here’s a question for the Rumph fan club, who In the **** has he developed and put in the league? I’ll wait for the answer, crickets! Smh dudes a bum and never did anything that deserved this job.

Mark my words this all changes the minute we fire Rumph who has the resume of the highschool coach he was and hire a true CB coach with a legit record in the game of developing guys and putting them in the league. Oh and a guy that actually has a personality that kids like versus one that turns them off like rumphs. God I wish whatever guy Diaz had lined up last year didn’t bail. Here’s a question for the Rumph fan club, who In the **** has he developed and put in the league? I’ll wait for the answer, crickets! Smh dudes a bum and never did anything that deserved this job.

agree with this first part 100%. We can make excuses for Rumph all we want but we have to do something to change the narrative. Fire Rumph and hire a big name CB coach and crooting will change

agree with this first part 100%. We can make excuses for Rumph all we want but we have to do something to change the narrative. Fire Rumph and hire a big name CB coach and crooting will change
Since Chad has so much pull, why not just hire him? Doesn't he train DB's? Would he even want to come?

Advertisement
Is a 4.97 fast?

To be fair that was Dunsons 40 time going into his junior year. Not saying he’s going to all of a sudden run a 4.4 but that rivals camp he looked young and undisciplined when it came to running the 40.

His senior tape he looked more athletic and explosive when it came to his foot speed and being able to make up ground as a DB.

fault?

Wait, Saban did a 3 time Pro Bowler like that?

Colour me impressed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back