Marquise Lightfoot commits to Miami

View as article
We got steamrolled vs Buttgers. Deen mediocre ACC. Gore and Lichtenstein P5 level. Moten was a big disappointment, Was Horton out?

Next year 2 deep looks really good on paper but a couple injuries and we’re playing true freshmen.
U ain’t lying about the players u mentioned. And I knew those dudes coming in were just place holding but people kept saying they were great I’m like chill bruh. U know I’m not a homer and I’m like they look trash when they were getting here

Advertisement
Lightfoot was awesome to watch today but can someone get that boy a few Chicago deep dish pizzas and some protein shakes stat
James Franco Flirt GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It doesn’t matter if Miami matched or was close. I doubt he was changing mind over 100k a year at that level

Advertisement
Clemson lost their best DT Ruke O, DE Xavier Thomas, All ACC DT Tyler Davis, starting DE Justin Mascoll.

Their DL will be good, but if Mesidor is healthy, Miami's will be the best.
clemson had 2 freshman dl that played almost to the level of Bain.

They have been stacking talent at DL for like 5 str8 classes. Its THE strength of their team.
Their DL is probably more stacked than we are. I dont think they have a 3 star on their dl roster

I hate y'all for making me not be lazy and searching for the footage myself

The 2 sacks were awesome but what was really impressive was the constant pressure. That tackle had no shot at blocking him. I’d love to see how many hurries or pressures he had today. It felt like it was one out of every three snaps he impacted the QB and that was with the RB sharing to his side to help all game.

Advertisement
Back