Marquise Lightfoot commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
I absolutely love where the staff is headed with our DEs. The future is definitely bright and I am excited to see what the kids from 2023 and 2024 will do over the next few years.

Just need to continue to build up the interior and we will have something special. Pray that Burroughs keeps his head on straight, we hold on to Artavius, and then land two more good DTs from the portal and we will be set.

It’s coming together.

Advertisement
Whats wrong with spring?
Because up there, there is no such thing as Spring. I remember many Memorial Day weekends in Chicago, and I was still wearing a sweatshirt or hoodie.

One random day in mid-late June, you go from 60 degrees all of a sudden to 90 degrees.

‘Spring’ is a myth up there.

Advertisement
Because up there, there is no such thing as Spring. I remember many Memorial Day weekends in Chicago, and I was still wearing a sweatshirt or hoodie.

One random day in mid-late June, you go from 60 degrees all of a sudden to 90 degrees.

Yikes, that sucks.. I guess its the opposite here.. in shorts and tanktop today with 85 degrees expected this weekend in miami its December.. There is no winter or fall here.. not really alot of spring either.. lol

That’s BS. Memorial Day weekend is basically always warm, the question is always whether it was warm enough to take the boat on Lake Michigan. Water will usually not have flipped yet and can be freezing. Miami weather obviously ***** on Chi but the statement we don’t get spring there is nonsense as well.

I absolutely love where the staff is headed with our DEs. The future is definitely bright and I am excited to see what the kids from 2023 and 2024 will do over the next few years.

Just need to continue to build up the interior and we will have something special. Pray that Burroughs keeps his head on straight, we hold on to Artavius, and then land two more good DTs from the portal and we will be set.

It’s coming together.

Did I miss some new development? What's his status?

Advertisement

It’s coming together.
The competition for playing time at DE is going to be something starting next year and if we somehow flip Stewart,wow.

We will not end up with a top 15 class.
@rekofred

Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back