Advertisement
Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Advertisement
I hate OSU so much it makes my bones hurt but
OSU straight stuffing mario in the locker
what is it now bonsu, smith, malone, is there anyone else I forgot
OSU just takes who they want from us
its not SEC thats our problems is Fing OSU
Riley Williams, Mark Fletcher, Popo all took OVs to OSU last year. There’s probably more im missing

bob ross GIF

Advertisement
Is it though? As stated, would love to have the kid in the class but this isn’t a gut punch like losing Stewart, Scott or Breland. Even losing Stone which is expected would be a bigger disappointment. We never led, ever.
I would add losing Kam to that list as well. Don't think anyone was to confident in Lightfoot until he visited. Compared to how often Kam has been in Miami.

Advertisement
Inniss, Smith, Noland, Matthews, Bonsu, and Malone. Two 5* WR’s from our backyard and our top QB target we had actual traction with this year.

Now we’re battling them for several top edges, including Stewart and Lightfoot.

It’s been pretty dam one-sided when it comes to recruiting battles between us and Ohio State. Yes, Fletcher is a win but that’s just a running back compared to the elite QB (Noland), elite WR’s (Smith & Inniss), and elite CB (Matthews), all of whom play premium positions.

Last edited:
Him and Smith. Mark Fletcher only partially makes up for it. We need Urban Meyer to have another heart attack and just GTFO of football already..
Smith is no doubt from a talent perspective but the kid to me has a lot of red flags. Like tons.

Noland is gonna be a leader imo, and lord knows we desperately needed a bigtime QB commit. Plus we went after him hard and he was definitely interested.

But yeah not to say Smith wasn’t a big loss but for me, Noland was the biggest, even if we lost all these DL to OSU

Not fun though that we can come up with many different ways they’ve kicked us in the nuts

Inniss, Smith, Noland, Matthews, Bonsu, and Malone. Two 5* WR’s from our backyard and our top QB target we had actual traction with this year.

It’s been pretty dam one-sided when it comes to recruiting battles between us and Ohio State.
Somewhat understandable since we haven’t done **** since they stole a natty from us in ‘02 and they’ve consistently won double digit games on a yearly basis.

Advertisement
Is it though? As stated, would love to have the kid in the class but this isn’t a gut punch like losing Stewart, Scott or Breland. Even losing Stone which is expected would be a bigger disappointment. We never led, ever.
Well... I guess you're right. It just seems we're losing out on alot of guys we were in the running for who were considered takes. And I'll definitely forget about this dude if we're able to get those other guys you mentioned to commit at some point. But as of now, that has not happened.

It’s been pretty dam one-sided when it comes to recruiting battles between us and Ohio State. Yes, Fletcher is a win but that’s just a running back compared to the elite QB (Noland), elite WR’s (Smith & Inniss), and elite CB (Matthews), all of whom play premium positions.
At some point you'd think Mario would have to step in and say enough is enough and over pay for a couple guys if for no other reason than to stop being stuffed in the locker by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back