2024 Marquise Lightfoot 4* DE from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the next targets to commit. How we feeling?
yvonne orji molly GIF by Insecure on HBO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pull a Nebraska throw an astronomical bag and change the momentum. Tired of taking Ls to OSU

I’m torn here. The easy answer is yes, except if the ramifications lead to Ohio St telling us “Oh yeah? You think you’re getting Lightfoot and Stewart H2H against us?”…then that’s not a trade I want to make. Obviously that’s a hypothetical, but Stewart is the one I really want. Ideally we win both, and that would validate JT as a savage recruiter.

Advertisement
Yeah, we need to land 3 out of Franklin, Scott, Stone, Breland, Simmons, Stewart, McCray and Lightfoot. It just seemed like out of those 8 Lightfoot and Stone have others in mind and that has been the case for a month now. I still don’t think we are out of it for either of those two but I’m not going to sulk. That said, again, we need at least 3 of those 8.
Nah out of that group of 8 we need minimum 50% 4 at least 💯‼️

Advertisement
Advertisement

Here is the link if you want to up the bag!

I’m torn here. The easy answer is yes, except if the ramifications lead to Ohio St telling us “Oh yeah? You think you’re getting Lightfoot and Stewart H2H against us?”…then that’s not a trade I want to make. Obviously that’s a hypothetical, but Stewart is the one I really want. Ideally we win both, and that would validate JT as a savage recruiter.
Then pick your target. Go after someone we're battling with a school that won't fight back as strong or who we're battling over only one prospect. Get a win under your belt before going after OSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back