2024 Marquise Lightfoot 4* DE from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement

Ohio State has been trending for Top247 edge Marquise Lightfoot but a source said Miami gave him a lot to think about. If the Hurricanes are going to be able to flip top-ranked receiver Jeremiah Smith from the Buckeyes, it will start with a big season this fall.

Doesn't really make sense as the next sentence pivots to Smith which we are already aware of. Feels like a long shot for Lightfoot but who knows.

Taint definitely does not own Chicago. I'll conceded that the BiG + the Domers have a collective grip on the area, but outside of the Catholic kids, the loyalties are not deep. We have a legit shot with both Scott and Lightfoot depending on their individual interests.

That said, Urban Meyer is a problem and he runs their NIL program, plus Taint has put a lot of kids into the league. I like our chances with our own NIL situation as confirmed by ToC and D@. And Mario, JT and Joe the ultimate competitors in recruiting. There must be an epic battle going on behind the scenes.

Taint definitely does not own Chicago. I'll conceded that the BiG + the Domers have a collective grip on the area, but outside of the Catholic kids, the loyalties are not deep. We have a legit shot with both Scott and Lightfoot depending on their individual interests.

That said, Urban Meyer is a problem and he runs their NIL program, plus Taint has put a lot of kids into the league. I like our chances with our own NIL situation as confirmed by ToC and D@. And Mario, JT and Joe the ultimate competitors in recruiting. There must be an epic battle going on behind the scenes.
Wow, Meyer runs some NIL program for OSU? Which one?

Advertisement
I hope so bc the cbs are coming in for Simmons to Texas
And lots of smoke for Stewart and osu
So it might be time to readjust our board
Happy Feel Good GIF

Here's another article on this:

Jokes on Taint, Urban been funneling that money out to fund his snow bunny bust down parties…

I don't know anything about that. But from what I can tell., Meyer is deep in the NIL muck at the recruit level for Taint. he's not your normal board member.

I don't think it's coincidence that Meyer joins the board and all of a sudden Taint starts getting all these South Florida kids. It's not like Hartline et al weren't good coaches 2-3 years ago. And Day is an Al Goldenesque tool. The glue here is Meyer, IMHO.

Advertisement
Here's another article on this:

I don't know anything about that. But from what I can tell., Meyer is deep in the NIL muck at the recruit level for Taint. he's not your normal board member.

I don't think it's coincidence that Meyer joins the board and all of a sudden Taint starts getting all these South Florida kids. It's not like Hartline et al weren't good coaches 2-3 years ago. And Day is an Al Goldenesque tool. The glue here is Meyer, IMHO.
Could not have agreed more on the Day comp and for some reason guys on this board think he is elite.

Advertisement
👀

Later on in the podcast, Gaby says he doesn't have anyone on commit watch right now after the weekend but Gaby said that Lightfoot and Mitchell are two that could be on commit watch soon though.
Who the F is Mitchell, but very encouraging d-line news from this past weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back