2024 Marquise Lightfoot 4* DE from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Through the Smoke podcast, Gaby says Miami did LOT to help themselves this weekend. JT killing it here. Lot of "serious" buzz after this weekend. UM in a great spot here.

UM/O$U/USC battle.

I keep hearing how great JT is and he is killing it!

I want results. It’s not even July yet but boy is the hype machine pumping for this man before he has even landed a recruit .

The fact that we are in it big time with 4 DL that will basically be handed a blank check by every program in the country..(Scott, Stone, Stewart, Simmons) basically tells me JT is paying big time dividends in year 1..imagine what happens when we give him the selling point of “winning program” as an added tool.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
was about to say because they are behind or their nil aint all that
Remember that Urban prefers to come in from behind…

season 2 smile GIF by DREAM CORP LLC

Advertisement
Boom, looks like Lightfoot could be the first big domino on the d-line

Be
All 3 predictions still for Taint from the national guys. We did get his last visit and I believe he moved up this commitment. Might be something.
Been Twitter smoke that a kid was supposed to announce a commitment date for July 3rd today or tomorrow. The guy said a big time school through him a big NIL bag but he refused. The guy who said it always has Lightfoot high school coach in his Twitter spaces.

Be

Been Twitter smoke that a kid was supposed to announce a commitment date for July 3rd today or tomorrow. The guy said a big time school through him a big NIL bag but he refused. The guy who said it always has Lightfoot high school coach in his Twitter spaces.

Well that gif kinda gives it away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back