2024 Marquise Lightfoot 4* DE from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
247 Breakdown of the final 6 schools. Anything interesting in there?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Down to a final 3, who are they?

Miami is somewhere I want to end up

Very interesting quotes, “I already know what Miami offers outside and off-campus life, but what I want to know is where the football side of Miami stands,” Lightfoot said. “It’s obviously going up with coach Cristobal and coach Taylor and the new recruiting class, it’s obviously going to (improve). But I’ve got to see how they coach.”

From those quotes that OSU crystal ball was a little premature.

Well he OVs here starting next Monday so we still got time to close

Advertisement
That’s a bit harsh. If he wants in and we land Stewart we would still take him. I think we split on those two with Taint thought but both are really good.
Definitely not a back up plan. don’t matter who we’re after. Let’s not do this lol
Probably harsh but let’s follow tea leaves here. Simmons announces in a week, and DMoney said in the last bank to feel very good on him and Stewart. Personally, I think Simmons scheduling an early commitment bodes well for us, but let’s see. Easy to get caught up in developments from a recent OV, no matter the school. Geo (who’s been plugged in recently with LifeWallet) said Lightfoot was trending away on Friday. It adds up to him not being top of the board.

Now obviously Stewart and Simmons are elite of the elite and their recruitments won’t end in the summer. It also could mean things changed and we might push hard on his OV, but recent events signal it. Mario continues to recruit everyone so that we have proper contingency plans in place.

Advertisement
Probably harsh but let’s follow tea leaves here. Simmons announces in a week, and DMoney said in the last bank to feel very good on him and Stewart. Personally, I think Simmons scheduling an early commitment bodes well for us, but let’s see. Easy to get caught up in developments from a recent OV, no matter the school. Geo (who’s been plugged in recently) said Lightfoot was trending away on Friday. It adds up to him not being top of the board.

Now obviously Stewart and Simmons are elite of the elite and their recruitments won’t end in the summer. It also could mean things changed and we might push hard on his OV, but recent events signal it. Mario continues to recruit everyone so that we have proper contingency plans in place.
I hear you but I don’t think we’ll ever be in a place to turn down top 75 players especially pass rushers. You can never have enough.

We need as many 6’5 250lb monsters coming off the edge as possible.

I hear you but I don’t think we’ll ever be in a place to turn down top 75 players especially pass rushers. You can never have enough.
Oh I’m with you, backup plan doesn’t mean he’s trash. That’s how good our D-line/edge recruiting pool is right now…the #75 player in the country isn’t in our top 2.

I probably should have specified that lol. Interested to see what the next Bank update holds…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back