Marquez Ezzard

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Because Miami did NOTHING wrong, and he chose to move back home without any "my mom got sick" rationale.
That is dumb it doesn't matter a coach can leave in the middle of the year and that school could have done nothing wrong and they have nothing saying they can't coach or recruit for a new school. But a kid has to sit a year and lose a year of eligibility because he wants to go somewhere else.

Advertisement
Not sure Tate should have gotten a waiver but how ironic that it doesn't even matter now because he didn't get the job like guys like me thought he would. Justin Fields too. He knew going to the SEC where its littered with racist and KKK could potentially lead to a racist incident like the one that happened to him. And he still went. And that's the only reason he got his waiver. the NCAA wasn't going to touch that one.

That said, the NCAA had to reel things in a little with this "transfer and not have to sit out a year" trend. I actually like it because it makes a player think twice about transferring if you know you are going to lose a year of eligibility. It has definitely worked in our favor though.

Not sure Tate should have gotten a waiver but how ironic that it doesn't even matter now because he didn't get the job like guys like me thought he would. Justin Fields too. He knew going to the SEC where its littered with racist and KKK could potentially lead to a racist incident like the one that happened to him. And he still went. And that's the only reason he got his waiver. the NCAA wasn't going to touch that one.

That said, the NCAA had to reel things in a little with this "transfer and not have to sit out a year" trend. I actually like it because it makes a player think twice about transferring if you know you are going to lose a year of eligibility. It has definitely worked in our favor though.
Supposedly fields didn't have to use the whole racist situation he went through at Georgia to get his waiver

Advertisement
That is dumb it doesn't matter a coach can leave in the middle of the year and that school could have done nothing wrong and they have nothing saying they can't coach or recruit for a new school. But a kid has to sit a year and lose a year of eligibility because he wants to go somewhere else.

Look, moron, if you want to complain to the NCAA, feel free to do so. I am merely stating the rough guidelines given by the NCAA. Ezzard does not get a waiver based on the minimal guidance they have given. Richt retired, he was not fired, there was no scandal. Nobody fought with the kid, called him a racial word, or threatened him. He did not have any articulable reason for moving back home that would carry weight with the NCAA.

Don't be a little ***** with me. The fact pattern that Tate presented and the application made by Marquez are two different things.

You want to start a fight, do it elsewhere.

Look, moron, if you want to complain to the NCAA, feel free to do so. I am merely stating the rough guidelines given by the NCAA. Ezzard does not get a waiver based on the minimal guidance they have given. Richt retired, he was not fired, there was no scandal. Nobody fought with the kid, called him a racial word, or threatened him. He did not have any articulable reason for moving back home that would carry weight with the NCAA.

Don't be a little ***** with me. The fact pattern that Tate presented and the application made by Marquez are two different things.

You want to start a fight, do it elsewhere.
Look asswhole it was not a dig at u at all so get ur panties out of a bunch a pay attention I said that players have an unfair chance that they can get ****ed with a coach leaving and are stuck with out playing a year. These kids have 4 years to put everything out there to get drafted and just because coaches wanna be babies even though they have no repercussions when they leave a school regardless off circumstance. It was no fight with u

Look asswhole it was not a dig at u at all so get ur panties out of a bunch a pay attention I said that players have an unfair chance that they can get ****ed with a coach leaving and are stuck with out playing a year. These kids have 4 years to put everything out there to get drafted and just because coaches wanna be babies even though they have no repercussions when they leave a school regardless off circumstance. It was no fight with u

Go start a whiny-***** NCAA thread then.

I mean no one knows what he or Tate put in their waivers so trying to argue on it is purely speculative.... I think a big difference no one has touched on is he is transferring in conference to an opponent we play this year.

Aside from Nick Starkel, can anyone else name a kid who transferred in conference to a scheduled opponent and was granted a waiver?

Advertisement
Back