Marquez Ezzard

TheRichtShow

Sophomore
Premium
Deserves his own thread. I mean surely we can talk about him in between the 25 meltdown threads on here.

As a senior, Ezzard had 1,023 yards on 46 catches with 13 TDs. He played on the same team as 5* Brenton Cox, yet Ezzard was the County player of the year.

Based on his tape, he looks like a great fit with the rest of the WR group. Reminds me of a more physical Kelvin Harmon, who balled out for NC St last year.

Advertisement
I think both he and Hightower will be physical WRs for us - especially Ezzard. And we could use a couple.

Looking forward to him playing.

Donk.jpg

Wonder if there's any chance they try him at Safety, if the move one of the Safety commits to CB

Advertisement
I love the Ezzard pick up. Dugans seems to place a heavy emphasis on blocking with receivers and Ezzard's pretty **** physical. He's a helluva a great receiver prospect to bring in this class. Welcome to the U!

Wonder if there's any chance they try him at Safety, if the move one of the Safety commits to CB

You realize we got two safeties last year who will just be true sophomores this year. And all of the safeties can play corner. We are more than fine.

He's a fun player and the type of WR I feel we haven't had in a while. I like the skill set spectrum we've acquired at WR this year in recruiting.

Advertisement
Love Ezzard. Dugans gets the job done. We're loaded to the gills at WR. Miss Austin? Sign Ezzard. That's someone who isn't spending February rationalizing away failure.

I'm glad we're finally dropping bags.

[TWEET]961313662110715904[/TWEET]

Last edited:
I am a huge fan of Ezzard. He and Hightower will bring a toughness to the WR position that was sorely lacking with AR banged up most of the year. WR room is full of alphas with complimentary skill sets and talent.

Advertisement
Dugans is one coach that we dont have to worry about holding up his end of the bargain when it comes to recruiting. That guy keeps stacking talent. Thats why I laugh at clowns on this site who think because we lost the AH trio that all of a sudden its going to impact other positions.

I saw one poster saying we had no shot at getting Frank Ladson due to todays debacle! LOL. Man if there is one position I am confident we will cleanup at on a yearly basis in its DEFINITELY WR.

Dugans is one coach that we dont have to worry about holding up his end of the bargain when it comes to recruiting. That guy keeps stacking talent. Thats why I laugh at clowns on this site who think because we lost the AH trio that all of a sudden its going to impact other positions.

I saw one poster saying we had no shot at getting Frank Ladson due to todays debacle! LOL. Man if there is one position I am confident we will cleanup at on a yearly basis in its DEFINITELY WR.

yup. Him and Thomas Brown are legit

Per Tom Lemming

"Miami doing the best job signing wide receivers. One of the best receiver classes in the past five years"

Advertisement
Offensive class is superb, that's one of the reasons it's so frustrating to see us continually suffering to land defensive studs. This team could really be something special with just a few more studs on D

nobody can complain about the offensive side of this class coming in.

the other side of the ball, I see some real talent coming in but it is incomplete...

Advertisement
Back