Marques Gayot

BrianF

Sophomore
From Canesport

- He is committed to Louisville but has a co-no 1, Miami shares that spot.
- He told coaches at Louisville he is still looking
- He would like to play at Miami so his parents can watch him play
- He has a Canes offer and was at Al's Camp last weekend
- He says he met with coaches, they told hime his is their no. 1 safety on their board right now, Miami coaches want him and he has a chance to play early.
- Reason he committed to Louisville was because of the facilities, coach Strong and the DC are all great.
- Says Miami is tied with Louisville, in that Miami is a great school and people say its overrated but it the place to be
- He will make a final decision before the season starts, has not visited Louisville yet, but will in July, after he will choose.

Go Canes :neonu:

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1520268

Advertisement
From Canesport

- He is committed to Louisville but has a co-no 1, Miami shares that spot.
- He told coaches at Louisville he is still looking
- He would like to play at Miami so his parents can watch him play
- He has a Canes offer and was at Al's Camp last weekend
- He says he met with coaches, they told hime his is their no. 1 safety on their board right now, Miami coaches want him and he has a chance to play early.
- Reason he committed to Louisville was because of the facilities, coach Strong and the DC are all great.
- Says Miami is tied with Louisville, in that Miami is a great school and people say its overrated but it the place to be
- He will make a final decision before the season starts, has not visited Louisville yet, but will in July, after he will choose.

Go Canes :neonu:

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1520268

Someone inform the young man that the NFL does not think their Miami players are overated.

How does he know about Louisville facilities if he has never visited?

207.jpg

Google, of course....

Advertisement
Our top safety? Does Dudley-Gordon have an offer? I always assumed he was the top safety on our board for some reason.

Advertisement
Our top safety? Does Dudley-Gordon have an offer? I always assumed he was the top safety on our board for some reason.

I doubt Dudley has an offer or will ever get one. Gayot has great size and will lay people out the only thing I question is his speed.I would put Gayot near the box and let him head hunt

I do like his mugshot, oh wait he isn't swamp scum commit. We need some faces on D that scares people some. Take him.

Advertisement
This is his exact quote: "As of right now it's a tie. Miami, it's a great school. People think it's overrated, but Miami is the place to be."

He didn't say he thought it was overrated, he said that's what people think. He wouldn't have us tied for first if we were overrated..

Advertisement
Who does everybody like better Johnson or Gayot? Because let's be real people will be making the comparisons as to who they want here more

Johnson > Gayot, ill take both tho. I doubt we are going to offer Johnson at all though.

Advertisement
Back