Marley Cook: "It's on now"

Personally I’m impressed by all the lifts as my workouts usually look like…

Richard Simmons GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Really!? We have a group of undersized DTs in the 2 deep and not a single 2 gapper on the team that’s ready to play
Why would a one year rental come here to “compete”? And I’m assuming we want a “dude” and not just another body right?

Advertisement
Why would a one year rental come here to “compete”? And I’m assuming we want a “dude” and not just another body right?
I didn’t say anything about competing. We don’t have a 1T who’s ready to play. The way we rotate the DL, the others will get 30+ snaps. Let Cook, HH and the other compete at 3T. Now whether there’s one who’s available is a whole different story

We've got a 5-star talent set to arrive next month but this staff is so portal-happy they probably forgot all about that. If the opportunity arises would you please ask them when's it going to be enough?

I’ve got to tell you, rokulika, your game has taken a real nose dive. You need to start tightening up.

I’ve got to tell you, rokulika, your game has taken a real nose dive. You need to start tightening up.
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes I'm sorry you disagree but I think Justin Scott, Jordan Lyle, Jojo Trader, Ny Carr should receive early playing time. I'd hate to see them stashed away this year in favor of a one year rental in another desperate attempt by the staff to win now instead of building a program through recruiting and player development.

Advertisement
Back