Markus Strong

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, good measurables at 6'5 280.

He seems to move pretty well for that size too. Can't really tell how much room his frame has, but I have to image being from Florida he's nowhere near maxed out and can get to the 330 range in a couple years time.

****, good measurables at 6'5 280.

He seems to move pretty well for that size too. Can't really tell how much room his frame has, but I have to image being from Florida he's nowhere near maxed out and can get to the 330 range in a couple years time.
He seems to be in that Jackson mold...down to being from north florida.

Apparently didnt play his jr year...but sure is coming along now..film checks out...Big kid who appears to move well. I would love to land that prototype of 6'4-6'5 275-280 yearly at DT

Advertisement
Here is a sr riser at DT thats about to heat up with offers and someone i would like for us to recruit. Hes from basically UF territory but i would shoot out that offer

Oh, yeah. Lake Butler is up there in State Prison land (Starke/Raiford).

Close to Jax (where we've had recruiting success), but also close to Hogtown.

Shoot out that offer, we have a kid committed FROM OCALA. Make the offer, make the effort.

Oh, yeah. Lake Butler is up there in State Prison land (Starke/Raiford).

Close to Jax (where we've had recruiting success), but also close to Hogtown.

Shoot out that offer, we have a kid committed FROM OCALA. Make the offer, make the effort.
15 - 20 minutes from Gville. Great football program and talent that comes from there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back