Markus Strong

Advertisement
The DT board is a complete mistery.Hicks was the top target and now the names I keep seeing with us is Simmon(Duke),Horton(UNC) and Caleb Bryant from Miss.My hope is they are quietly working on studs like J.Hall and J.Smith but DT doesn't seem to be a big priority this year like OL,CB and LB seem to be.

Here is a sr riser at DT thats about to heat up with offers and someone i would like for us to recruit. Hes from basically UF territory but i would shoot out that offer

How do you find these dudes? Wilkey n this guy both seem like legit SEC type players.

You guys might not like this comparison but he seems like a more explosive Jon Ford. I know Ford wasn't much here but he's NFL level talent.

Advertisement
The DT board is a complete mistery.Hicks was the top target and now the names I keep seeing with us is Simmon(Duke),Horton(UNC) and Caleb Bryant from Miss.My hope is they are quietly working on studs like J.Hall and J.Smith but DT doesn't seem to be a big priority this year like OL,CB and LB seem to be.
Appreciate the compliment but I’m a tweener out of eligibility

Advertisement
Manchild! Need some studs in the middle of that line. Need to be ready to replace Taylor and Jackson after next season.

Smith released a top 5 and we weren't in it. Sure Mario will continue to recruit him. Might be my favorite recruit this class. Him and his teamate Russaw are bonafide studs.

Advertisement
Great program for how small an area it is. Andrew Zow, Bennie Alexander , CJ Spiller , Gerard Warren , Kevin Alexander etc
Isn't that where trent richardson came out of too? But to your point, it's always been a great small school program. Always in the playoffs making deep runs in the playoffs too

Isn't that where trent richardson came out of too? But to your point, it's always been a great small school program. Always in the playoffs making deep runs in the playoffs too
Nah , I’m pretty sure he was out of Pensacola.

Advertisement
Oh, yeah. Lake Butler is up there in State Prison land (Starke/Raiford).

Close to Jax (where we've had recruiting success), but also close to Hogtown.

Shoot out that offer, we have a kid committed FROM OCALA. Make the offer, make the effort.
UCI is in Union County. The other 3 prisons are across the river in Bradford.

Starke is perfectly named.

Those counties are some Cool Hand Luke ****, and 100% Gator.

Union County had a long *** winning streak in the 90s.

No, he's from Pensacola.

Advertisement
Back