Mark whipple wasnt really that bad

Advertisement
Eat a Bag of Aids infested D*cks....And quit yelling at People Faqquit...

Says the weirdo who's the biggest GROUPIE on this forum! :ROFLMAO:

From now on..I'm going to start calling you Nevin. There's many similarities between you & him, besides being a **** riding groupie. People that speak facts, don't have to yell.

Last edited:
This is what we do here.

Dig corpses out of the ground and hate on them because we’re salty.

Some of you mofos need to take up meditation or something. Maybe spend the afternoon at a strip club.

I can understand how truth, evidence, & facts can be interpreted as being "salty" when the majority of porsters on this forum arrive with preconceived notions & assumptions towards most things in life.

Last edited:
So change his offense for a noodle arm QB that cant throw of whom your HC is forcing you to start & making you run a pro style offense bc he wants to get him to the NFL.

Y’all say anything

Because insisting that his noodle arem QB could throw 60 yds downfield every 3rd play went real well.

Lets say your choices are Jacory, Rosier, Wright, and Kirby. Who's your starting QB?

Advertisement
Because insisting that his noodle arem QB could throw 60 yds downfield every 3rd play went real well.

What games did you watch? There were route concepts with receivers at every level of the defense. No one told him to throw them deep ducks.

Explain the game he came back & won for us on the road vs Duke during his FR season. He threw two passes in the gut of LB’s. We should’ve lost that game but we somehow won. None of the semantics matter.

What games did you watch? There were route concepts with receivers at every level of the defense. No one told him to throw them deep ducks.

Explain the game he came back & won for us on the road vs Duke during his FR season. He threw two passes in the gut of LB’s. We should’ve lost that game but we somehow won. None of the semantics matter.
It's not "semantics", it's facts. Whipple wanted his going downfield like that. Know how I know? Because Fisch came in and got him to throw more short stuff and his numbers improved. That's coaching.

I don't know what your problem with Jacorry is, and I don't care. But stop acting like because he wasn't very good, everything else was perfect. it wasn't just one thing, it never is.

Advertisement
Don’t forget his version of run, run, pass,punt.

The ole throw deep on first, run on second, throw deep on third.

It’s a miracle Jacory walked again after he got murdered on that 100 step drop against uvag.

Man, you could create an entire highlight reel of punishing hits on Jacory during the Whipple era. That man left jacory and the Oline out to dry with his slow developing, predictable play-calling.he should never be allowed to coach again after that ***kery.

1 of the worst coaches ever.

@craval85 Whipple is trash. No one is breaking down his door for contracts and not 1 title contender in the NFL or the power 5 are looking to employ that bum. Hes a has been that never was. You must be his lil ***gyt son, Spencer, the way your defending him with these dumb *** loaded stats that dont mean a ******* thing to anyone but a whipple.

Jacory was good enough. Whipple was a$s cheeks. Film doesnt lie. Fawk your numbers.

Take Mark meat outcha mouth stop with the meat eating. He sucks as an OC and a football coach

@craval85 Whipple is trash. No one is breaking down his door for contracts and not 1 title contender in the NFL or the power 5 are looking to employ that bum. Hes a has been that never was. You must be his lil ***gyt son, Spencer, the way your defending him with these dumb *** loaded stats that dont mean a ******* thing to anyone but a whipple.

Jacory was good enough. Whipple was a$s cheeks. Film doesnt lie. Fawk your numbers.

Take Mark meat outcha mouth stop with the meat eating. He sucks as an OC and a football coach

You sound like a crackhead, that doesn't know how to read/comprehend. When did Pitt not become a Power 5 school?? He's currently the OC there dummy. And, no...predictive analytics are not "loaded stats". If you actually understood what they were, and how they function, you wouldn't be saying that. They're called PREDICTIVE analytics for a reason, because they're utilized to PREDICT wins. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't, & opinions are like ********, everybody got em. In the end..the only thing that matters is facts, evidence & truth-not hoe *** opinions from a CRACKHEAD. You said..no one is lining up to hire Whipple, which I've already proved is false, but let me ask you, did anyone line up to hire/sign Jacory? But let me guess you probably think that's Whipple's fault..huh? FOH

Since you're clearly not that bright..let me try to explain it to you 1 last time. The pt of this thread was never to hate on Jacory Harris. As I've said repeatedly..I was a fan of his, and appreciate what he did for the program. However implying that he underperformed because of Whipple or Fisch is flat out ridiculous and only amounts to lying. Turning your back towards truth is the epitome of **** ridin, if you ask me..but hey what do I know.

Advertisement
You sound like a crackhead, that doesn't know how to read/comprehend. When did Pitt not become a Power 5 school?? He's currently the OC there dummy. And, no...predictive analytics are not "loaded stats". If you actually understood what they were, and how they function, you wouldn't be saying that. They're called PREDICTIVE analytics for a reason, because they're utilized to PREDICT wins. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't, & opinions are like ********, everybody got em. In the end..the only thing that matters is facts, evidence & truth-not hoe *** opinions from a CRACKHEAD. You said..no one is lining up to hire Whipple, which I've already proved is false, but let me ask you, did anyone line up to hire/sign Jacory? But let me guess you probably think that's Whipple's fault..huh? FOH

Since you're clearly not that bright..let me try to explain it to you 1 last time. The pt of this thread was never to hate on Jacory Harris. As I've said repeatedly..I was a fan of his, and appreciate what he did for the program. However implying that he underperformed because of Whipple or Fisch is flat out ridiculous and only amounts to lying.

INTs during Cripple's 2 years...44.

INTs during Fisch's 2 years...18.

Correlation = Causation.

Mr Whipple says "don't squeeze the Charmin"

Advertisement
It's not "semantics", it's facts. Whipple wanted his going downfield like that. Know how I know? Because Fisch came in and got him to throw more short stuff and his numbers improved. That's coaching.

I don't know what your problem with Jacorry is, and I don't care. But stop acting like because he wasn't very good, everything else was perfect. it wasn't just one thing, it never is.

Your facts are nothing but elite lies at best. MFer go watch the games. There are WR’s at every level getting open. That sorry MFer just refused to throw it there bc he believed in his noodle arm too much.

You mean Fisch explained to his sorry *** that if you don’t take what the defense gives you then you won’t play. That’s all Fisch did & that’s FACTS.

& quit trying to make it personal with jacory. He was trash..period, regardless of who coached him. I don’t accept any of you Miami Homer’s trying to make that garbage MFer out to be anything but that..trying to scape goat coaches who went to pro ball after coaching his ***.

Last edited:
Your facts are nothing but elite lies at best. MFer go watch the games. There are WR’s at every level getting open. That sorry MFer just refused to throw it there bc he believed in his noodle arm too much.

You mean Fisch explained to his sorry *** that if you don’t take what the defense gives you then you won’t play. That’s all Fisch did & that’s FACTS.

& quit trying to make it personal with jacory. He was trash..period, regardless of who coached him. I don’t accept any of you Miami Homer’s trying to make that garbage MFer out to be anything but that..trying to scape goat coaches who went to pro ball after coaching his ***.

Maybe you'd feel more at home on one of those dck bag gayter sites.

Advertisement
Back