Mark walton getting some national praise

brock

All-American
[TWEET]861955688167337984[/TWEET]
Happy for him, he's becoming a complete back and showed a lot of flashes last year. Excited to see how much better he will be this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mark Walton is one of the best returning backs in the country.... he's going to be a beast behind a better oline this year.

If he's 41...we have to have a D-linemen or two on this list.

Unlikely. Christian Wilkins and Nick Bosa are already listed so they would have to be very high on Joe. We as fans have to acknowledge that there's other good, even better, players in CFB.

Advertisement

Unlikely. Christian Wilkins and Nick Bosa are already listed so they would have to be very high on Joe. We as fans have to acknowledge that there's other good, even better, players in CFB.
Yeah but joe Jackson had better stats than both of those guys. Miami guys do get shafted a lot in things like this though

Wait a minute...you mean there could be better players than those who play for the U? Yeah no ****...I get it. I didn't say there should be 21 other Canes on the list. I think Norton had a bigger impact on the team overall than Walton. Are Wilkins and Bosa the only two other D-Linemen in the country? Clearly not. Glad they are high on Walton. Any time players from the U can get noticed is good. I just feel there were a couple of others who had a bigger impact. They may not have had the stats so maybe they don't get noticed as much. But thank you for coaching me on how to be a better fan...I appreciate it

Our passsing game needs to be decent for Walton to have the year we think he can have. He can't be running into 9 man boxes all day

Advertisement
Yes, he can make amazing runs.

However, his poor vision and inability to hit open holes at times last year are still a bit concerning...

Just being real

Advertisement
Back