Mark walton getting some national praise

Advertisement
Advertisement
#43 is Ronald Jones. Jones has 8 less carries, and 502 more rushing yards than Walton in his career.

Makes perfect sense that he's ranked behind Walton.

He's got Ally Raisman balance, Amish work ethic, and Stevie Wonder vision

So many times last year he'd just flat out miss the hole and run into the backs of his OL (even when they halfway made a block)

He's got Trent Richardson vision

That was the case in 2015. He improved on that in 2016

With all due respect, that's just wrong.

With all do respect you know Anthony McFarland is still coming to Miami according to you...

Our passsing game needs to be decent for Walton to have the year we think he can have. He can't be running into 9 man boxes all day

Improved play calling wouldn't hurt either, such as running Walton into a 9 man box situation, in an obvious 9 man box situation, with a rag doll OL.

UM

Advertisement
Pretty obvious bshaw28 is the po-po or at least kin to the po-po that tried to jam up Mark last year.

Anytime there's a Walton thread you can guarantee he vomits his agenda all over it.

Pretty obvious bshaw28 is the po-po or at least kin to the po-po that tried to jam up Mark last year.

Anytime there's a Walton thread you can guarantee he vomits his agenda all over it.
He's the biggest Walton hater on this board & it's ****** despicable.

I ****** hate his clown ***.

#43 is Ronald Jones. Jones has 8 less carries, and 502 more rushing yards than Walton in his career.

Walton is literally one of the 5 best players on this team & you're constantly ****tin on him.

When he makes you look stupid this season I legit hope you stop posting for good, you're fake *** ****** "fan" who doesn't know **** about the game.

Kid has been through enough than to have bhitch made *** "fans" like you always coming after him because he doesn't meet your precious YPC standard.

Walton is literally one of the 5 best players on this team & you're constantly ****tin on him.

When he makes you look stupid this season I legit hope you stop posting for good, you're fake *** ****** "fan" who doesn't know **** about the game.

Kid has been through enough than to have bhitch made *** "fans" like you always coming after him because he doesn't meet your precious YPC standard.

IMG_4111.GIF

Advertisement
If he's 41...we have to have a D-linemen or two on this list.

Unlikely. Christian Wilkins and Nick Bosa are already listed so they would have to be very high on Joe. We as fans have to acknowledge that there's other good, even better, players in CFB.
Yeah but joe Jackson had better stats than both of those guys. Miami guys do get shafted a lot in things like this though

he probably wont be on there is my guess

Who started the whole Walton doesn't have vision thing?

And you determined that on some Wide shots from the ACC network. Stupid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back