Mark Walton getting a tryout with the Dolphins

@The Franchise ...Our own fans, sh*tting on this 21yr old kid, who's lost both parents by 19yrs old, and happened to make some bad choices...You would think there'd be an outpouring of support,...But not on CIS....Lets make fun of him...and Laugh and literally Cheer as he's getting tased...Why am I surprised anymore??....Faqquits should all turn their allegiance elsewhere.

Advertisement
This get out of Dade stuff is a myth. If someone has issues, they’re going to have issues no matter where they go.

I’m sorry, but this is the lie that is told to recruits that have problems down here to get them to move KKK land like Gainesville or Tuscaloosa. It’s not where you are, it’s who you are and how you deal with issues.

If you are a troubled person, trouble will follow you no matter where you go. And actually, unless you have some type of a local gang hit put on you, sometimes close to home is the best place to stay, not the worst.

Let’s not perpetuate this hillbilly myth to get Dade and Broward players to go up to Johnny Reb land to have their souls stolen by their KKK masters.
Preach. Some of these imbeciles are now parroting the “he’s got to get out of South Florida” inanity that the kkk schools and kkk groupies use against us in recruiting.

@The Franchise ...Our own fans, sh*tting on this 21yr old kid, who's lost both parents by 19yrs old, and happened to make some bad choices...You would think there'd be an outpouring of support,...But not on CIS....Lets make fun of him...and Laugh and literally Cheer as he's getting tased...Why am I surprised anymore??....Faqquits should all turn their allegiance elsewhere.
Problem is most of these simps have no blood in the game. They have no real connection to UM other than wearing a UM T-shirt in HS to feel like a rebel. They root for Duke or UNC in basketball. They go apple picking on fall Saturdays instead of watching UM games.

They’re just doughy dipshyts who like to argue on the internet more than anything.

Advertisement
Problem is most of these simps have no blood in the game. They have no real connection to UM other than wearing a UM T-shirt in HS to feel like a rebel. They root for Duke or UNC in basketball. They go apple picking on fall Saturdays instead of watching UM games.

They’re just doughy dipshyts who like to argue on the internet more than anything.
So True...

I fūcking wish I had written this.

If only I had this writing talent.

Anyway, it’s mind blowing how many so called fans have been reveling in his misfortune in this thread.

This isn’t white knighting him or excusing him, it’s just being a decent human being, and perceptive enough to realize there’s something mentally going on with him, and wishing the best for a cane.

It’s not being an unrealistic “superfan”, shlt, it’s just being a decent person.

It’s not like he’s done anything from which there’s no coming back from. Here’s hoping he kills it with the phins. It might even give me a reason to go back to a phins game even if I haven’t gotten a personal apology from Ross for his Teblow deep throating.

I haven’t forgotten what a warrior Walton was for our team, I haven’t forgotten his heart.

Advertisement
I fūcking wish I had written this.

If only I had this writing talent.

Anyway, it’s mind blowing how many so called fans have been reveling in his misfortune in this thread.

This isn’t white knighting him or excusing him, it’s just being a decent human being, and perceptive enough to realize there’s something mentally going on with him, and wishing the best for a cane.

It’s not being an unrealistic “superfan”, shlt, it’s just being a decent person.

It’s not like he’s done anything from which there’s no coming back from. Here’s hoping he kills it with the phins. It might even give me a reason to go back to a phins game even if I haven’t gotten a personal apology from Ross for his Teblow deep throating.

I haven’t forgotten what a warrior Walton was for our team, I haven’t forgotten his heart.
Great Post @OriginalCanesCanesCanes
I've known @The Franchise for 20yrs...You'd think by now I could somewhat write as eloquently (lol) as the Master....Unfortunately I simply must not have payed attention during Grassy and CIS High School....back too the drawing board CaneinOrlando goes with another C- on my exam....

Advertisement
That's a risky move for the kid. I think he needs to get out of Dade, but maybe with his immediate family, and mentors like ICE and Demetrius can keep him at Bay. He has shot at making the roster and get some Touches at the Dolphins. Hoping for the best for this kid.

He was pretty far outside of Dade in Cincy.

There is no geographical cure for what likely ails this guy, no different than drug addiction. He needs to make the biggest decision of his life now...probably last chance.

This get out of Dade stuff is a myth. If someone has issues, they’re going to have issues no matter where they go.

I’m sorry, but this is the lie that is told to recruits that have problems down here to get them to move KKK land like Gainesville or Tuscaloosa. It’s not where you are, it’s who you are and how you deal with issues.

If you are a troubled person, trouble will follow you no matter where you go. And actually, unless you have some type of a local gang hit put on you, sometimes close to home is the best place to stay, not the worst.

Let’s not perpetuate this hillbilly myth to get Dade and Broward players to go up to Johnny Reb land to have their souls stolen by their KKK masters.
Some of the truest words ever spoken on this board

Maybe because Walton has been arrested multiple times this off-season.
That dude Omar Kelly is a fvck boy. We all understand his history at this point regardless of the reasoning. No excuses being made by anyone most importantly himself for that. But why does he find it so relevant to make sure he brings that up AGAIN. Cant he just be mark Walton former um running back since that's all his football career is defined by...

Advertisement
People forget that Ricky Williams was a dude who some fans argued was too much of a weirdo diva and would never fit into S Florida. Turned out he was really suffering from a terrible social anxiety disorder, and after receiving treatment he became a healthy and productive individual. I have little doubt that Walton isnt a bad egg and that he has a mental illness. It's not a dirty word or something to be ashamed of. People don't cause their own mental illnesses and it often doesn't manifest until teenage years or later. Might be why we didn't hear about any problems while in college, but it recently manifested and he doesn't know how to handle it. Good news is that many mental illnesses can be successfully treated (no one is ever really "cured"). I hope the Fins see his talent, sign him, and get him the help he needs to be a mentally healthy and productive player.

That dude Omar Kelly is a fvck boy. We all understand his history at this point regardless of the reasoning. No excuses being made by anyone most importantly himself for that. But why does he find it so relevant to make sure he brings that up AGAIN. Cant he just be mark Walton former um running back since that's all his football career is defined by...
Been a F*ck boy since forever....@dsddcane...I know you remember Kelly running his mouth about UM during Your time at UM....he was making Butch want to drop kick him in his teeth with his questioning...

Mental illness is so rampant in this country and very rarely acknowledged always pushed aside for other political money making reasons.

We all walk amongst many people with different levels of mental illness more than we would want to know till it’s to late.

One day our lawmakers will address this but many will die till then.

Like a dangerous intersection local government will not put a stop light till a quota of accidents / deaths occur before fixing

Mental illnesses an epidemic

GOCANES

STFU azzwipe

what? youre a good poster, but you cant enable dudes just bc they went to UM. he deserved criticism for how he handled this offseason esp coming off a really bad season in the NFL. hopefully he gets another shot, but it sounds like he needs to get his life back on track (mentally)

Advertisement
Back