Mark Walton getting a tryout with the Dolphins

Since you brought it up, since the last incident I had a fear this is what he has. Undiagnosed bipolar disorder. So treatable.

If his bipolar is real bad a couple days in treatment to get his medication balanced will do the trick and he'll be a new man but he can't miss taking medication each day if he misses a couple days he just can't start again or he'll really freak out off the chain.

What makes bipolar people stop taking there medication is they start to feel there healed and all is well......NOT.

My dad died of the toxicity of the medication as he approached late 70's , meds very toxic and he'll have to increase dosage as he ages, very very sad illness to witness , I have some real sad stories of the suffer this illness brings.

But that was many years ago so I'm sure medication is much better now no doubt , some of the earlier posts including OCCC are more current then mine , just sharing some older history.

GOCANES

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's a risky move for the kid. I think he needs to get out of Dade, but maybe with his immediate family, and mentors like ICE and Demetrius can keep him at Bay. He has shot at making the roster and get some Touches at the Dolphins. Hoping for the best for this kid.

Sometimes treatable, sometimes sufferers never have a "normal" life outside brief periods. I worked with BP patients for 5 years, and, coincidentally lived with a partner with BP for about as long. I can't be sure that's what Walton is dealing with but it's a reasonable hypothesis.

I’m not a psychiatrist nor a mental health care professional so I can’t say with any kind of certainty, but he doesn’t seem like he has completely off the rails BP disorder. There are many people that are very functional I think maybe most people diagnosed with bipolar are very functional, as long as they take their medication.

Having said all that, I hope and pray that he gets it together no matter what he has. Maybe he has some deep-seated psychological issues but not necessarily bipolar disorder.

Either way he has some issues that need to be dealt with. I would love to see him at least even just make the practice squad of the dolphins and get this problem resolved. He is a CANE after all and I’m always going to pull for him

Advertisement
No Fs given...People dogged him like he was a Gator or Buckeye...Dont tell me to relax...
Dude got arrested 3 times this off season for being a ****** idiot. You go from being a 4th round pick to getting a tryout in a matter of a year you deserved to get dogged.

Dude got arrested 3 times this off season for being a ****** idiot. You go from being a 4th round pick to getting a tryout in a matter of a year you deserved to get dogged.
No.....Him, as a MFing Former Cane deserves SUPPORT....FOH with that other BS....Bet your Keyboard tough *** won't Dog him to his face...Another CIS Clown....

Advertisement
Another fins blunder.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's a risky move for the kid. I think he needs to get out of Dade, but maybe with his immediate family, and mentors like ICE and Demetrius can keep him at Bay. He has shot at making the roster and get some Touches at the Dolphins. Hoping for the best for this kid.

This get out of Dade stuff is a myth. If someone has issues, they’re going to have issues no matter where they go.

I’m sorry, but this is the lie that is told to recruits that have problems down here to get them to move KKK land like Gainesville or Tuscaloosa. It’s not where you are, it’s who you are and how you deal with issues.

If you are a troubled person, trouble will follow you no matter where you go. And actually, unless you have some type of a local gang hit put on you, sometimes close to home is the best place to stay, not the worst.

Let’s not perpetuate this hillbilly myth to get Dade and Broward players to go up to Johnny Reb land to have their souls stolen by their KKK masters.

This get out of Dade stuff is a myth. If someone has issues, they’re going to have issues no matter where they go.

I’m sorry, but this is the lie that is told to recruits that have problems down here to get them to move KKK land like Gainesville or Tuscaloosa. It’s not where you are, it’s who you are and how you deal with issues.

If you are a troubled person, trouble will follow you no matter where you go. And actually, unless you have some type of a local gang hit put on you, sometimes close to home is the best place to stay, not the worst.

Let’s not perpetuate this hillbilly myth to get Dade and Broward players to go up to Johnny Reb land to have their souls stolen by their KKK masters.
Lol...Get outta Dade Mark...Go to a safer and more vibrant place Like Gainesville or Tally...smh...

Advertisement
Back