Mark Walton Arrested Again

Advertisement
1612208636766.png

All kidding aside I hope he gets the help he needs.

Someone needs to reach out an get Mark some help. Some people may think this is funny but you don't know what could be going on in his life. Hopefully he gets his life together before it is to late.

Advertisement
Gotta be CTE no other answer

Or it could be he had a mental break after losing his mom. My cousin, who’s currently serving 25 yrs, went from a well rounded kid to a f’ing nut job overnight after my aunt was hit by a drunk driver & killed (he was on the phone when it happened.) He never sought counseling; he just kept saying he had to finish to school to honor her. He beat a female liquor store owner after she accused him of not paying for an item. Literally kept smashing her head.

CTE may be the cause; but when u experience the tragedies that Mark experienced in short period of times, w/ no counseling?? Dude may have mentally snapped subconsciously.

Advertisement
Dude is bipolar.

Schizo.

MF needs help. Baker act. ASAP.

Dude is a sneeze from doing something like Chad Wheeler.

"Doesn't anyone care that I'm harming myself? Doesn't anyone care?" --- Dude is at this stage.
Has he been diagnosed with this? It would explain a lot

Smh. If the kid doesnt get his act together, hes going to end up dead next. Miami aint the place you want to walk around with the rep of being a tough guy. He needs to move out of the area and start his life over again somewhere else. Hope the young man gets it together before its too late.
They have pizza huts pretty much everywhere though.

Advertisement
Deja vu. Feel like I’ve read this thread 3-4 times (I have, haven’t i?). Maybe he’s like Ricky from trailer park boys and just enjoys being in jail so he keeps getting arrested.
There's a big ball hockey tournament at TGK coming up.

At this point he really seems like a man unhinged. Disrespected while placing an order on the phone, then rolls out there to destroy property? Hopefully he gets the help he needs. Sad.
I'll (yet again) wait for more information but this is a disturbing pattern of stupid allegations against him.

Advertisement
Someone needs to embrass him and tell him that he's not alone. He needs to surrender to the professional. Pack a bag and show up and say, I need your help PLEASE NOW. Never give up.

Gotta be CTE no other answer

Naw just regular untreated schizophrenia.

Strange behavior just pops out the blue in the early 20s. Go back and watch the video when when he got released from jail dancing and fake playing football. I have seen that behavior way to many times from good guys who were consumed by schizophrenia.

This is what it often lookS like in guys with high testosterone.

Smh. If the kid doesnt get his act together, hes going to end up dead next. Miami aint the place you want to walk around with the rep of being a tough guy. He needs to move out of the area and start his life over again somewhere else. Hope the young man gets it together before its too late.

Yup, He's gonna ******* around and end up like Joe McKnight.

Advertisement
Back