Mark Walton Arrested Again

How many in here had a Father get murdered while they were young, and than had a Brother get killed by the police, also his GrandMother passed away, finally who in here had to deal with all of a sudden losing there Mother all before they turned 20 years old, raise your hand, if not,STFU and leave mark alone, it's easier to get frustrated at rude ****'s after going thru that much trauma.

Advertisement
How many in here had a Father get murdered while they were young, and than had a Brother get killed by the police, also his GrandMother passed away, finally who in here had to deal with all of a sudden losing there Mother all before they turned 20 years old, raise your hand, if not,STFU and leave mark alone, it's easier to get frustrated at rude ****'s after going thru that much trauma.
It may be too late to leave him alone...

All this does is solidify the fact that no one out-pizzas the Hut.

On a side note, I admire Walton's commitment to being respected. The dude took the time to go to Pizza Hut to try to right a wrong when most would have just sat on the couch and mumbled and grumbled about how these **** kids fck up your order and then get salty about their own mistakes.

Advertisement
C'mon, brother. Don't make excuses for this behavior. Many here have likely gone through terrible **** in their lives and they aren't out there abusing people and goin off the rails like a crazy train.

Its clear the man has a mental health problem on top of all of the bad **** in his life. He's had problems going all of the way back to at least high school...not quite like this to the best of my knowledge, but he's been a mess for a long time and you're right...he's had a lot of bad **** in his life...but he's also had every opportunity (multiple times) to live a productive life despite all of this **** and has blown it every time.

He's gone from a victim to...well...not. He's well on his way to being a menace to society if he's not already there. He needs help. Lots of it.

Advertisement
I think this kid suffers from some diagnosed mental illness. Bipolar disorder on a similar issue is going on. Not sure if he has had any psych evals but something is happen .

I been hit alot in the head and I don't be wylin out. If u do **** it's cause u do ****....if your psychotic it ain't cause u got hit your just psychotic.

It's like Aaron Hernandez that **** killed himself cause he had it all. Sitting in that cell vs used to being a millionaire football star.....boom he offed himself.

We wont know til the autopsy but I have my suspicions on the CTE...

I dont know him personally tho so i cant speak to what kind of man he is...
I’m just saying CTE just gives him an excuse but how many thousands of players have played and have been fine citizens In the world. This kid clearly has a mental disorder not CTE

All this does is solidify the fact that no one out-pizzas the Hut.

On a side note, I admire Walton's commitment to being respected. The dude took the time to go to Pizza Hut to try to right a wrong when most would have just sat on the couch and mumbled and grumbled about how these **** kids fck up your order and then get salty about their own mistakes.

I didn’t want to laugh under the circumstances, but **** u & this classic post. FML. I feel like a str8 crying my eyes out in laughter. “All this does is solidify the fact that no one out-pizzas the Hut.” FCcccccccccccccccck! Lol

Advertisement
C'mon, brother. Don't make excuses for this behavior. Many here have likely gone through terrible **** in their lives and they aren't out there abusing people and goin off the rails like a crazy train.

Its clear the man has a mental health problem on top of all of the bad **** in his life. He's had problems going all of the way back to at least high school...not quite like this to the best of my knowledge, but he's been a mess for a long time and you're right...he's had a lot of bad **** in his life...but he's also had every opportunity (multiple times) to live a productive life despite all of this **** and has blown it every time.

He's gone from a victim to...well...not. He's well on his way to being a menace to society if he's not already there. He needs help. Lots of it.
Again, read the post again until, you missed alot and typed much, some people get slapped and do nothing but hold the side of the face they got slapped on and than stare, some people get slapped and instantly slap back, some people get slapped and call the police, some people get slapped and than ask a question right afterwards, some people get slapped and than go to the trunk and come back!

Nope.. Bipolar or Schizoeffective disorder that comes outaround his age. Also these dudes smoke K2. But it seems to be one of the mental health disorders that came out. I doubt CTE. Its been pretty obvious with his issues that are recurring. He needs a treatment plan and meds.
That stuff’s really bad. It’s not like regular weed. I used to see some street dudes whacked out on it regularly in the city I previously lived in. Cops told me that there’s poison in it. I asked why the **** would anyone smoke that instead of weed and they said it’s cheaper. So is Spice to weed what crack is or was to coke???

That stuff’s really bad. It’s not like regular weed. I used to see some street dudes whacked out on it regularly in the city I previously lived in. Cops told me that there’s poison in it. I asked why the **** would anyone smoke that instead of weed and they said it’s cheaper. So is Spice to weed what crack is or was to coke???
If Mark hits this 3 times....His *** would be Slippin & Slidin with Manny in Tow, on Manny's "Whammo" Slide...
124168932_1160217601039597_8680094580253867437_o.jpg

Advertisement
Smh. If the kid doesnt get his act together, hes going to end up dead next. Miami aint the place you want to walk around with the rep of being a tough guy. He needs to move out of the area and start his life over again somewhere else. Hope the young man gets it together before its too late.

Solid post

Dude is bipolar.

Schizo.

MF needs help. Baker act. ASAP.

Dude is a sneeze from doing something like Chad Wheeler.

"Doesn't anyone care that I'm harming myself? Doesn't anyone care?" --- Dude is at this stage.
Bet there is some substance abuse in there too. Hope he gets help.

I don’t give 2 Fs about a guy throwing away his talent being an idiot. Long list of them. He would be the starting RB for the Dolphins still if he wasn’t being so stupid. Blame it on whatever you want but everyone’s got their issues.

Advertisement
Back