Mark Walton Arrested Again

Advertisement
Sad, all there is to say
Modern Problems Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Guy needs to have a psychiatrist on speed dial.......
Not normal behavior requires a fix.
Hope he get's his act together.
No matter what, he was a Cane, and we need to respect the fact........ he is crying out for help.
Get well.

At this point he really seems like a man unhinged. Disrespected while placing an order on the phone, then rolls out there to destroy property? Hopefully he gets the help he needs. Sad.
Who the **** is calling in a Pizza Hut order anyway? On a serious note, it takes a severely unstable man to feel disrespected enough over the phone by a Pizza Hut employee that they would drive to said establishment and start something. This is how “hard” dudes get killed, the pull this type of **** on the wrong person and that could be it. Hope this kid gets some help but it isn’t looking good for him.

Advertisement
"Doesn't anyone care that I'm harming myself? Doesn't anyone care?" --- Dude is at this stage.

He's now beat up his girlfriend (twice), his cousin, and tried to attack some random Pizza Hut worker.

Reading people's comments, what's getting lost in all this is the people around him he's actually physically hurting. Walton's on a path to seriously hurt more than just himself.

It's a sad thing to see, and I hope he turns it around - but it's also very hard to help someone who doesn't think they need help.

Advertisement
Naw just regular untreated schizophrenia.

Strange behavior just pops out the blue in the early 20s. Go back and watch the video when when he got released from jail dancing and fake playing football. I have seen that behavior way to many times from good guys who were consumed by schizophrenia.

This is what it often lookS like in guys with high testosterone.

Hit the nail on the head.

He's now beat up his girlfriend (twice), his cousin, and tried to attack some random Pizza Hut worker.

Reading people's comments, what's getting lost in all this is the people around him he's actually physically hurting. Walton's on a path to seriously hurt more than just himself.

It's a sad thing to see, and I hope he turns it around - but it's also very hard to help someone who doesn't think they need help.

100%. That's scary, and sad.

He hasn't, but it takes one to know one.

lol, been through the ringer myself. Luckily, I had support.

THIS.

The hardest part is for them to overcome the stigma to admit to THEMSELVES that something is seriously wrong and IT IS OK to admit you need serious help.

Accepting that mental illness doesn’t make you evil, defective, inferior, or stupid is hard. It’s a “medical” condition no different than diabetes or a broken bone.

This clarity is where the healing begins.

Advertisement
THIS.

The hardest part is for them to overcome the stigma to admit to THEMSELVES that something is seriously wrong and IT IS OK to admit you need serious help.

Accepting that mental illness doesn’t make you evil, defective, inferior, or stupid is hard. It’s a “medical” condition no different than diabetes or a broken bone.

This clarity is where the healing begins.

Beautifully said. I pray he has a realization, soon.

Advertisement
So sad.

The kid was a really underrated Cane and was very productive when he got a chance with the Phins. Unfortunate that he has likely mental issues for which he is not getting treatment. I hope he gets the help he needs.
I agree 💯❗️ I saw him play at Booker T, then UM and then the Dolphins after a short stint in Cincinnati. He had a bright future, but IMHO, he needs help. I was driving down NE 4th Avenue in Miami, and I am pretty sure I saw him shirtless riding on a bike with some headphones on about 3 months ago. Looked a little odd. Walton looked like he is still in great physical shape but, IMO, he needs help. I am pulling for him to get the help he needs to have a normal productive life

CTE is no joke...

Sad to see, hope things can get better for him...
Don’t cop out with CTE this is just a bad dude. Plenty of guys have played this game and did nothing of this. He may be has mental issues but it isn’t CTE

Don’t cop out with CTE this is just a bad dude. Plenty of guys have played this game and did nothing of this. He may be has mental issues but it isn’t CTE
We wont know til the autopsy but I have my suspicions on the CTE...

I dont know him personally tho so i cant speak to what kind of man he is...

Advertisement
Back