Mark this down as the date Rick lost the fanbase

Advertisement
**** it if ur gonna fire Richt( I don’t want that yet) hire Manny lol and hopefully he will keep everything the same and hire a sick OC that will complement his great D

Ya know what's sad....Butch wanted back at UM so bad, that people on this board wouldnt believe....

I'm slightly on the Butch bandwagon. He was lacking as a gameday coach, but he was a guy that has the required cut-throat ability to succeed in college football. He wouldn't hire his kid in an important position like we have currently and would have a better evaluation of whom to hire on the staff. I don't think we would win a national title with Butch in his 2nd stint, but I also don't think in year 3 you wouldn't have the current state of affairs either.

This seems to always happen in year 3. With Coker, I knew it was that game where we needed Winslow to perform a miraculous catch to beat WVU. I forgot what game it was for Shannon. In year 3 for Golden it was at Sunlife stadium in the rain where we made Logan Thomas look like a Heisman contender. But in year 3, it was on the road in Virginia that did Richt in.
TRUE!!!!!

Advertisement
I'm impressed by CMR as a CEO. Hes galvanized the community, school, and team. As an organization, we have benefited from having him as HC. BUT, his playbook is outdated and his play calling leave alot to be desired. We will always be an offense that is a game or 2 behind and takes concept from teams we play. I fully expect the WR pass that FSU pulled on us to be in our offense next week.

Also, CMRs hires show me hes a man who doesnt want to be challenged within his staff at all. All easy hires with supreme loyalty to CMR.

Dont get me started on QB recruiting!

I dont expect us to do much except get to the ACCCG and maybe win (if Clemson is having a down year) once every couple years.

We basically are UGA and will need the admin to start getting sick of 9 win seasons before any change happens

I'm glad more people are not waiting until another 2 years go by to figure that MR is not the coach for this team moving forward! He's another Al Golden in the making as Al would never try to fix his defense because of his intense man crush on coach NoD!

Richt can't bring himself to the realization that he sucks as an OC and in dire need to fire himself yesterday and need to hire a high quality up and coming young minded OC that will take advantage of the aggressive nature of the players that comes from that Tri County area! We are being ruined day by day if he stays as HC/OC of this team!! It's sickening that he just don't get it to save himself from future destruction!

If Richt just can't see the light that at the end is very dim for him, then we need to go in another direction very quickly! I have a very good idea what we can do as far as changes, that this team will rally around and getting them more pumped up to finish this season very strong!! And it will attract high level recruits to jump on board!! Mark my words down that it will not disrupt this team but bring them together!!

I'm slightly on the Butch bandwagon. He was lacking as a gameday coach, but he was a guy that has the required cut-throat ability to succeed in college football. He wouldn't hire his kid in an important position like we have currently and would have a better evaluation of whom to hire on the staff. I don't think we would win a national title with Butch in his 2nd stint, but I also don't think in year 3 you wouldn't have the current state of affairs either.
If Butch came back in 2010...we'd have already played for a NC......

Advertisement
If Butch came back in or before 2010...
I can name a dozen or more Top Dog recruits we'd have gotten that went elsewhere and balled...

As long as East Carolina, NC St., UVA, VaTech, FSU, and GT weren't on the schedule.
Yeah....really mattered once 2000 came along....Ya know...once the loss of 31 schollies came to an end....Because Saban...Dabo and Urban would have Won multiple NCs with the worst NCAA sanctions since SMU....Their So- called Gameday Greatness wouldnt have missed a beat....especially when you barely have enough kids to hold a practice....Silly me....

Advertisement
In the UW-Oregon game the announcers said that when Cristobal took over he decided to keep using the spread offense the Ducks had been running, but with a bigger emphasis on power and physicality. With that concept at Miami, we'd score 55 per game.

Oh, and Justin Herbert, who is looking like the top QB in the draft, was a 3 star qb. Amazing what you can do when WRs are running free all over the field.

So yes, I'd trade Cristobal for Richt in a heartbeat.

Agree, but U forgot to mention, KEEP Manuel and the rest of the defensive staff ( The exception to the rule is to get rid of Patke and hire a FULL-TIME special teams coach. ). That would be the one stipulation in his contract. Otherwise, I'm fine with your fantasy notion and all that. hUh.

When he yanked Perry I wavered....

When he stuck with Rosier the rest of the game I was done.
And for Richt to do that was dumb stupid and he could not bring himself to reverse it when it was clear he made an abominable mistake yanking the kid so early and one score down!! Richt is a stubborn old man with no emotion to jack this team up!!

There are more innovative coaches that would like the opportunity at Miami after Richt's tenure is over. This isn't taking over for Al Golden. Miami has one of the deepest pools of talent to recruit from, and coaches that succeed here generally go onto the NFL. Cristobal doesn't strike me as an innovative coach.

It seems like you have a personal GRUDGE against Mario. Care to share your discontent towards him.

Advertisement
I'm glad more people are not waiting until another 2 years go by to figure that MR is not the coach for this team moving forward! He's another Al Golden in the making as Al would never try to fix his defense because of his intense man crush on coach NoD!

Richt can't bring himself to the realization that he sucks as an OC and in dire need to fire himself yesterday and need to hire a high quality up and coming young minded OC that will take advantage of the aggressive nature of the players that comes from that Tri County area! We are being ruined day by day if he stays as HC/OC of this team!! It's sickening that he just don't get it to save himself from future destruction!

If Richt just can't see the light that at the end is very dim for him, then we need to go in another direction very quickly! I have a very good idea what we can do as far as changes, that this team will rally around and getting them more pumped up to finish this season very strong!! And it will attract high level recruits to jump on board!! Mark my words down that it will not disrupt this team but bring them together!!

In Johnny Rebel Yokum county, the folks call that DISSENSION and what not.:youre-nuts:

Advertisement
Back