Mark Richt retires from coaching, releases statement

Glad he maintained some dignity and retired. Onwards and upwards.
The perfect way to put it. All this class stuff is overkill. Dudes have zero balance, they either hate or they drool in love (slurp). Someone with a billion dollars in their bank account made a call and they forced Blake’s hand to force coaching changes that Richt didn’t want to make. I commend and honor Richt for not fighting them on this and respectfully bowing out. That’s it.

Advertisement
Thank you, Mark. You remain the class man you always were.
Agreed.

I didn't want to say anything and get hopes up but it just felt to me like he was at the end. So much of what was happening lately seemed out of character for him.

No ill will from me. It didn't work out but Richt did win the Coastal, ****ED Notre Dame up, beat FSU (should have been 3 times) and got us on College Gameday and inspired legions of new fans.

Thanks, Mark.

Mark got us the IPF and new dorms are on the way. He left the program better than he found it facilities wise for sure. Class act and this will be better for his long term program legacy honestly.

Advertisement
We 'd have get a lot of lucky bounces to go our way for that this year.need one o r two more recruiting cycles before we are at the point where we can beat Clemson and bama on a regular basis.

Your the one who's a cmrs supporter.
Slurp, slurp, slurp :LOL:
Btw, it's "you're"

Your probably got a cmrs calendar regularly grabbing a sausage feast three times a day.
Yet it's always Confederates caught with little boys ;)

Advertisement
We 'd have get a lot of lucky bounces to go our way for that this year.need one o r two more recruiting cycles before we are at the point where we can beat Clemson and bama on a regular basis.

Your the clown with vibrating cheeks.did your mommy make you not cocoa with little marshmallows
You're
... still the confessed above slurper of men ;)

This is all largely due to the fact that Rick was getting pressure to fire his son. Let this be a lesson about nepotism.

Advertisement

need to wipe that white stuff off your chin.get you prefer chin nuts to chest nuts don't you.
Bicht cream all over your face in above confession :LOL:

Everyone acting so happy!!! Now what? Program in complete disarray!!! Recruiting class will finish 30-40, Jarren probably transfers for sure. Shaq, Pinkney, and Joe Jackson definitely leaving for the NFL. DB coaches will join Manny. Dugans will go to FSU. We'll lose Jess Simpson to whomever.

We are going to be a complete joke for the next 3 years. Florida is going to smoke us for sure in 2019. Recruiting won't even scratch the top 20 for the next 3 years.

One thing is I can't stand our fan base. A bunch of f'ing idiots that that do nothing but contribute to ruining our program.

Helped drive the coach out. You got what you wanted. Now you'll be complaining about the new hire or will call for the new coach to be fired after next year's complete disaster. Always thinking the grass is greener on the other side. It isn't. You'll find out soon enough.
Congrats Canes fans!!!

Advertisement

That's on your face gomer pyle.
Hey, you finally spelled correctly, even if your admitted confession above was for Bicht slurped cream in your mouth ;)

Everyone acting so happy!!! Now what? Program in complete disarray!!! Recruiting class will finish 30-40, Jarren probably transfers for sure. Shaq, Pinkney, and Joe Jackson definitely leaving for the NFL. DB coaches will join Manny. Dugans will go to FSU. We'll lose Jess Simpson to whomever.

We are going to be a complete joke for the next 3 years. Florida is going to smoke us for sure in 2019. Recruiting won't even scratch the top 20 for the next 3 years.

One thing is I can't stand our fan base. A bunch of f'ing idiots that that do nothing but contribute to ruining our program.

Helped drive the coach out. You got what you wanted. Now you'll be complaining about the new hire or will call for the new coach to be fired after next year's complete disaster. Always thinking the grass is greener on the other side. It isn't. You'll find out soon enough.
Congrats Canes fans!!!
We do have some dumbass fans that’s for sure but it’s pretty obvious it was his time to go his loyalty was his biggest fault. He was too loyal to **** coaches and players.

Advertisement
Back