Mark Richt play calling

Advertisement
Team needs to pull themselves together. UNC got embarrassed today. Season for both teams next week, IMO!

Good game tonight from your players. Richt has done a great job.

/Is da WEZ broke?

Go **** your face

Why so much hostility? I came in to compliment the Canes for a great game. No need to be rude. It's almost insulting you'd suggest such vulgarity....almost

You're almost not ***.

Okay mister...that'll be enough of that (wags finger in yo face). No need to be sooooo insulting.

I can see you have swag, and cereal. My feelings are hurt real bad now.

Dude, if this is the best you've got, no wonder you're so **** lost. You got no game bro. Step away...

Good game tonight from your players. Richt has done a great job.

/Is da WEZ broke?

Go **** your face

Why so much hostility? I came in to compliment the Canes for a great game. No need to be rude. It's almost insulting you'd suggest such vulgarity....almost

You're almost not ***.

Okay mister...that'll be enough of that (wags finger in yo face). No need to be sooooo insulting.

Dude, if this is the best you've got, no wonder you're so **** lost. You got no game bro. Step away...

Whatever your intentions were, coming on our board after that type of loss is not going to end well. If the internet was prominent back in the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's, im sure you would not have enjoyed Miami fans trolling your boards after you guys went wide right or wide left.

" Don't worry guys, we're saving the real playcalling for FSU"... MY ******* ***.

LETS RUN IT DOWN THE MIDDLE FOR 2 YARDS ON 1ST DOWN AGAIN.

TERRIBLE PLAYCALLING BY RICHT.

Advertisement
Go **** your face

You're almost not ***.

Whatever your intentions were, coming on our board after that type of loss is not going to end well. If the internet was prominent back in the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's, im sure you would not have enjoyed Miami fans trolling your boards after you guys went wide right or wide left.

Uhm...definitely not trolling. Been around Canes' boards a long time. My original comments were sincere. Canes played a heck of a game.

One of these ******* reporters or beat writers needs to have the ******* balls to call Richt out on those 2 running plays that were called immediately after the holding play on the TD run. 1st and 20 and you run twice into an 8 man front????

And for the love of God every time we lined up in the I formation FSU was putting 8 and 9 in the box...and this guy still ran into it.

I knew it was a bad sign when he kept saying play calling is over rated in his interviews. Smh.

Guys it is Richt's first year. The Nicktator went 6-6 in Tuscaloosa not saying Richt is Nick. Only first year coach to beat Noles was Coker and my grandmother who passed away in 73 could have beaten them with the 2001 team.

He needs to recruit hard and start now with some monsters up front to block. Searles was paid a lot of money and I will give him a pass as these are not his guys. But the pass will be short lived if this keeps up.

Advertisement
Kaaya has full autonomy in this offense to check in and out of plays. He did a terrible job getting us in the right look. That interception changed the entire flow of the game and gave a reeling fsu team life. The game is totally different if kaaya doesnt throw that pic.

There were too many player mistakes for me to bite richts head off about this game.

Take away the penalties and turnovers and this game is ours going away.

Hindsite is 20/20.

Looks like brooklyndee back at it again with another spot on prediction.

You realize we had 276 yards vs that trash defense.

They gave up 530 to FSU
450 to USF
538 to UNC

That was worse then anything we saw from Coley, including the half back pass in a snow storm. Richt was awful.

All teams with somewhat mobile qbs that Charles Kelly played extremely conservative against.

There was absolutely no film anywhere on charles kelly coordinating a game this aggressive.

So your comparison is mute because that was a new look on D for the Noles.

MOAR EXCUSES!

Trubisky isn't a running QB, sure hes a little more mobile then Kaaya but who isn't. Trubisky has -5 yards rushing vs FSU and they put up 500+ on this D.

But he is still a threat to run. Trubisky scored a game defining rushing TD in that game so he clearly provided enough threat for charles kelly to worry.

You cant discount the fact that Kelly changed his defense up.

Dude was a Donofrio double since he got hired then all of a sudden he comes out in press man coverage with blitz packages.

There is no film anywhere on that FSU defense we saw last night.

With that being said, you take away the penalties and thw turnover and we win going away.

Yall are overreacting. Brooklyn dee told us before the game that it would play out like that.

Yall better start listening.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back