Mark Richt play calling

Opened up the playbook tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
1. Play calling was awful! Question on this, does Kaaya have the option of changing the plays at the line?
2. The O line is average at best.
3. We continue to drop too many passes.
4. BK is very inconsistent! Looks great for a couple of series and then seems lost for others. The interception in the end zone was a horrible pass!

Last edited:
Those three run plays on the last drive killed me. I couldn't believe he called that.

The sad part is FSU knew it was coming. They took away the slants and knew Kayaa wasn't going to run.

I've said before, the RPO as your main offense, will not work long term with a slow footed QB. It's a feature you should play out of. Seems like Richt's offensive playbook was one page long tonight.

Houston, we've got a problem.
Yeah. What me, you, DiegoCane and a couple others believed about richt when he was hired bore out today.

Yep, people might say 1 game but if you followed CFB at all the last 5-10 years this is par for the course with Richt.

I was praying calling plays would make him show something but it hasn't. You can tell he hasn't called plays in 7 or 8 years. What we saw was straight trash and typical conservative Richt

Advertisement
Zero shots down the field.....slants and shallow crosses all day. Get the ******* stud tight ends streaking down the hashes for christ sake!

Advertisement
UNC - L
VT- DEFINITE L
ND- tossup
Pitt- tossup
Duke- -too close win
NCST-L

Mark it down.

Same. Old. ****.

Al Richden has lost control of the Miami hurricanes.

We were ranked waaaaaay too high.

Online is garbage. Kayak sucks. Straight up. Richden's rpo habit and playcalling is a joke.

Al. Al ******* Richden.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

A read option with a QB who's about as athletic as a statue is pretty retarded on several levels. If Brad even had a little speed, we'd be in business but nobody even accounts for him he's so slow and just not a threat to do anything. Worse, defenses can tee off when it's obvious down and distance dictate pass.

A read option with a QB who's about as athletic as a statue is pretty retarded on several levels. If Brad even had a little speed, we'd be in business but nobody even accounts for him he's so slow and just not a threat to do anything. Worse, defenses can tee off when it's obvious down and distance dictate pass.

Whats worse is that the statue of a QB never makes an attempt to run despite how slow he is. Even slow QBs make that play work at times when the defense is off guard...but he refuses to scramble. Kaaya has left the pocket and scrambled 0 times this year. That interception thrown in the end zone he should've scrambled...he had all day to throw and forced it instead of just taking the 2-3 yards his slow feet could've got.

Advertisement
Ricth playcalling is on high suspect alert

I said the same thing. I thought he was waiting to blow the top off this offense for this fans but this offense just blows. Once again we could not establish the run against their line. The play calling led to the low TOP which led to a gassed defense. Case closed.

badbutch.jpg

Last edited:
Kaaya has full autonomy in this offense to check in and out of plays. He did a terrible job getting us in the right look. That interception changed the entire flow of the game and gave a reeling fsu team life. The game is totally different if kaaya doesnt throw that pic.

There were too many player mistakes for me to bite richts head off about this game.

Take away the penalties and turnovers and this game is ours going away.

Hindsite is 20/20.

Looks like brooklyndee back at it again with another spot on prediction.

Advertisement
Kaaya has full autonomy in this offense to check in and out of plays. He did a terrible job getting us in the right look. That interception changed the entire flow of the game and gave a reeling fsu team life. The game is totally different if kaaya doesnt throw that pic.

There were too many player mistakes for me to bite richts head off about this game.

Hindsite is 20/20.

You realize we had 276 yards vs that trash defense.

They gave up 530 to FSU
450 to USF
538 to UNC

That was worse then anything we saw from Coley, including the half back pass in a snow storm. Richt was awful.

Just get an offensive guru. Steal Texas' OC. I'm just done with these bull**** antiquated offenses that we keep rolling out

Hindsite is 20/20.

You realize we had 276 yards vs that trash defense.

They gave up 530 to FSU
450 to USF
538 to UNC

That was worse then anything we saw from Coley, including the half back pass in a snow storm. Richt was awful.

All teams with somewhat mobile qbs that Charles Kelly played extremely conservative against.

There was absolutely no film anywhere on charles kelly coordinating a game this aggressive.

So your comparison is mute because that was a new look on D for the Noles.

After waltons touchdown got called back for holding. This ngga richt calls the same running play on 1st n 20 n 2nd n 18. I was in disbelief in the stands. But he didn't call a running play when Kayaa throws the pic in the end one. Get this **** out my ***ing face.

Advertisement
Back