Mark Richt play calling

Richt play calling is limited by our sh*tty offensive line. Kaaya gets sacked on 3 man rush. Walton TD called back for holding. In general offensive line cant get running lanes

What do you honestly expect Richt to do?

Lame excuse.

Did you see FSU's OL? They were getting destroyed by our DL and to be honest, they aren't very good. Yet, Jimbo mixed it up well on offense.

Advertisement
Richt play calling is limited by our sh*tty offensive line. Kaaya gets sacked on 3 man rush. Walton TD called back for holding. In general offensive line cant get running lanes

Use our TE's for one. What happened to NJOKU? Dude was a straight baller last year and looked like a future 1st rounder. He has disappeared this season completely

Richt was out of his depth tonight. No variation in the offense outside of the RPO.

Whatever happened to I formation? 2 TE sets, power I formations?

The RPO is minimal in what we can do out of it - WR flats, slants or handoff. That's the offense.

Worst than coley tonight, tbh

Please leave the I formation out!!!

At least Golden could jump out way ahead in the first half.

Richt better hire an offensive coordinator soon. This ain't Georgia.

Advertisement

Lame excuse.

Did you see FSU's OL? They were getting destroyed by our DL and to be honest, they aren't very good. Yet, Jimbo mixed it up well on offense.

I thought FSU DL vs Miami O-line was even. Cook went for 150 yards rushing. we had our moments but it was even. Our longest run was 12 yards. we have no running game to set up play action or keep defense even

There's just zero creativity to me which is disappointing when you have as many weapons as we do (Coley, Richards, Njoku, Herndon, Walton, Yearby...)

I expect Richt to go with what's working, which was that uptempo passing game we saw in the first half.

I also expect him to make adjustments.

I also expect Richt to go for an onside kick with 1:38 left.

I like Richt but I didn't like how he ran this game.

Advertisement

Use our TE's for one. What happened to NJOKU? Dude was a straight baller last year and looked like a future 1st rounder. He has disappeared this season completely

njoku and herndon were covered when they ran routes. its not like they were sitting on the bench.

Complete garbage.

Going for 3 at the end of the first half was a ***** play call.

Not going for the onside kick at the end another dumb *** play call.

He still can't win the big game

Horrible all around. This is why some of us were worried about the Richt hire. Same stuff from his last 5 years at UGA.

Why aren't we using our TEs in the middle of the field?
Why is the RPO 75% of the playbook?
Why are we running on 2nd and 18?
Why didn't we exploit what UNC did to that D?

Frustrating ****. Jimbo ran circles around Richt after half time
Yep. Everything I was worried about when richt was hired showed itself. I know it's one game but don't care I'm off the bandwagon until he can prove otherwise. I'm not gonna rah rah his *** until he can win the rivalry games and ******* coach like he's supposed to.

Advertisement
The focal point of the offense needs to be Stacy ****** Coley from now until the end of the season.... he's the only consistent gamer week in and week out. He gives us the best chance to win.

jimbo outcoached him and francois outplayed kayurr.

there was no excuse not to try the onside kick!!!!!!!!!!

My thought was, down 1, you 100% go for the onside kick. If you don't get it, you still try to hold with 3TOs. If they do score, you are down 8 and still alive.

Combine that with the fact we couldn't stop Cook and it was a no-brainer for me.

Realistically, it shouldn't have come to that. We let them hang around too long. This one should have been over in the first half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Jimbo outcoached CMR plain and simple. Richt gets a gift from berrios and gets the ball to about 8 yards out, only to call the same play 3 times in a row against a jacked up attacking D..

Jimbo has the ball and needs to get a first down to ensure UM doesn't get the ball back, he calls a misdirection QB keeper..

Cook was clearly the difference maker but CMR was outclassed. Our D looked great tho

It's an awful and disjointed offense. All those playmakers just going to waste. That RPO **** is straight trash with a QB with slow feet who never runs.

And the I formation stuff is just giving away downs. Line up in the I, hand it off, get stuffed and get in 2nd and long and become predictable.

FSU defense got trashed all year. And we made them look like the 85 Bears. Just deplorable. They had Erma Lame playing Safety for fck's sake.

Rick went straight pvssy at the end of the 1st half too. I hated that **** while he was doing it so I ain't second-guessing.

IMO, Richt's playcalling was the reason we lost tonight. I hate to criticize yet another head coach but our offense looked pretty bad against a defense that has been exposed all season.

Those three run plays on the last drive killed me. I couldn't believe he called that.

Advertisement
Back