Mark richt Pete tweet

Advertisement
I am a BBB guy, but I think saying Butch is getting the job is a little premature. If they had reached terms already then there would have been an announcement.

Sure it's premature but sometimes you have to have some fun with it.

Why would y'all want a coach that is clearly burnt out and doesn't even know if he wants to coach anymore?

This and I think this interview stuff is BS. Yeah maybe he will do a phone interview just to shoot the **** but thats it. When I saw that press conference I saw a guy who wants to take a year off and regroup. I didnt see a guy ready to take a job in less then 10 days and start hitting the recruiting trail. JMO.

Advertisement
Why would y'all want a coach that is clearly burnt out and doesn't even know if he wants to coach anymore?

This and I think this interview stuff is BS. Yeah maybe he will do a phone interview just to shoot the **** but thats it. When I saw that press conference I saw a guy who wants to take a year off and regroup. I didnt see a guy ready to take a job in less then 10 days and start hitting the recruiting trail. JMO.

I saw a guy who was already addressing the changes he wants to make in his next coaching job and didn't hesitate on coaching again.

Glad they got the interview out in the public to show we at least spoke with him, but we got Butch and we ready to roll

Pete's hilarious considering yesterday Richt wasn't an option according to him.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I saw a guy who was already addressing the changes he wants to make in his next coaching job and didn't hesitate on coaching again.

Generic coach speak. Didnt hear anything about him wanting to jump back on the wagon in less then 2 weeks. We need someone now. We dont have time for him to sit back and discuss things with the family, go on a missionary retreat to save souls.. blah blah. Hes either in or out..Besides, if we hire Richt why not just hire Butch. Same **** guy. And Richt is going to want more then 4M I bet.

Pete's hilarious considering yesterday Richt wasn't an option according to him.

He said at that time he wasn't a legit candidate.

Why even tweet that? " At this time ".

The dude was just fired in the last couple days.

Pete's made a habit lately of throwing crap against the wall, that kills any credibility .

I personally don't care what he says, I don't believe any of these guys, I'm just speaking for his future in this buisness .

You can't report things then report the complete opposite 10 hours lately . Rather than trying to get a jump on a story, how about waiting a little longer and being correct .

By your thinking you can put " at this time " with any story , then just come back after you were wrong and say " I said it was at this time , things changed"

Advertisement

I saw a guy talking about possibly being a oc or qb coach again. I doubt he will coach next year. You don't just jump to another job especially after 15 years in one place.

Hopefully he isn't interested. Was fired because he can't win his weak division with any regularity (twice in 10 years), can't win his conference (0 in 10 years) and can't beat his rival (5-10 vs UF).

I thought Miami's expectations were championships?

There is zero chance some random 20 year old whose "inside info" consists of telling us about what top recruits ate for breakfast has any intimate inside info on the coaching search.

For the record i think richt is a good coach but the guy needs a break from football. Maybe a year away will rejuvenate him but i don't think richt right now is the same coach he once was.

Advertisement
Back