Mark richt Pete tweet

12 hours ago Pete said the complete opposite.

**** meet wall

Crazy **** happens in a coaching search he's saying what he's hearing , at the beginning he said butch would not be the coach its happens at the end of the day he breaks more cane news than anyone out right now.

Advertisement
Hate him all you want but give Blake some credit here for being thorough here if this is true.

Advertisement
Why would y'all want a coach that is clearly burnt out and doesn't even know if he wants to coach anymore?

**** meet wall

Crazy **** happens in a coaching search he's saying what he's hearing , at the beginning he said butch would not be the coach its happens at the end of the day he breaks more cane news than anyone out right now.

You can't keep tweeting bs , bs that's changed within hours. That's how you make a joke out of yourself .

He's just like all the other media, he knows nothing. He's just throwing ****.

Why would y'all want a coach that is clearly burnt out and doesn't even know if he wants to coach anymore?

We don't know that. We have been told that. He totally sounded like he wants to coach again during his press conference. However, he may sit out the year. That has nothing to do with desire just simply the fact that Georgia owes him 4.1 million and taking another job could mess with that.

Advertisement
If there is a secret candidate....it's Chud.

He was the leader out of the gate and you have not heard his name at all recently.

Tuesday is off day for NFL teams. Me thinks Blake is meeting him today. Blake has always had a huge boner for Chud.

Why do people still think that everything they read on Twitter is gospel? Are you the guy who still thinks that Saban is committed to the Dolphins?

Advertisement
If it's true, I'm glad that they're at least talking to the man to find out if he's interested or not straight from him.

He was the leader out of the gate and you have not heard his name at all recently.

Tuesday is off day for NFL teams. Me thinks Blake is meeting him today. Blake has always had a huge boner for Chud.

Give up man.

Advertisement
Pete Thamel from SI gave 4 names 2 days ago.....

Butch
Chud
Mullen
Schiano

Two of them have interviewed. Only two left.....

They still have like 5 games left, I don't think we wait that long. Is Chud going to quit in the middle of a playoff hunt? I doubt it.

**** meet wall

You can't keep tweeting bs , bs that's changed within hours. That's how you make a joke out of yourself .

He's just like all the other media, he knows nothing. He's just throwing ****.

You guys are too sensitive. Coaching searches change by the minute. Just because something changed doesn't mean they were wrong yesterday.

Advertisement
Back