Mark Richt Hurricane Hotline Interview 12/10 questionable comments

The way it appears, CMR will do the program far GREATER HARM than The Golden Boy.:rolleyes: OUCH.:cool:

Again, if Manny BOLTS Thee Gables and the team finishes " 7-5 " next season. Then Cane good ol' boy can kiss goodbye any chance Miami ever had of returning to major college football ELITE status!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Would upvote if you deleted the last sentence. The guy is losing supporters every time he opens his mouth. It's just a matter of time. Problem is, by the time that time comes, no one will want to come here.

forkdonetee.jpg

I'm baffled as to how people are reading that and thinking I'm serious. Obviously he won't look in the mirror. If he owned a fcking mirror, he would have accidentally glanced in it and seen the problem by now.

7 days of drilling basic skills wouldn't be a waste of time. Watch some film. Literally anything is better than nothing.

The late great honorable humble moral John W. Wooden EMPHASIZED drills which worked on basic skills. He always had drills which worked on fundamentals and the basics of basketball in EVERY PRACTICE!

The way it appears, CMR will do the program far GREATER HARM than The Golden Boy.:rolleyes: OUCH.:cool:

Again, if Manny BOLTS Thee Gables and the team finishes " 7-5 " next season. Then Cane good ol' boy can kiss goodbye any chance Miami ever had of returning to major college football ELITE status!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love "to" see your WRITING style book????! I'm,,, sure it's very ELITE'👹

Advertisement
I'm baffled as to how people are reading that and thinking I'm serious. Obviously he won't look in the mirror. If he owned a fcking mirror, he would have accidentally glanced in it and seen the problem by now.

My bad, man. He definitely owns a mirror, though. It just happens to be the "mirror mirror on the wall" mirror.
tumblr_nz48p8vEwM1tmjgoto1_1280.jpg

SMFH - Called it! Did the same **** last year. History repeats itself.

Advertisement
LoL, he's the headcoach, he can do what he wants, who cares, if the team wins its a mute point and im cool with it, plus he's protecting the health of the players, im sure he'd rather practice the 8 closes days leading up to the game than use 2 straight weeks of nothing new. His bowl record and winning percentage speals for itself!

My bad, man. He definitely owns a mirror, though. It just happens to be the "mirror mirror on the wall" mirror.
tumblr_nz48p8vEwM1tmjgoto1_1280.jpg

*MAGIC MIRROR VOICE* Nah bruh, your offense fine. It's them players that aint exacutin right dog. And practice??! Dog, you need even less of that sht, thats whats fckin up your exacution. Bruh.

LoL, he's the headcoach, he can do what he wants, who cares, if the team wins its a mute point and im cool with it, plus he's protecting the health of the players, im sure he'd rather practice the 8 closes days leading up to the game than use 2 straight weeks of nothing new. His bowl record and winning percentage speals for itself!
The guy is 10-6 in bowls. That is not a great record.

Can't tell if sarcasm....

Advertisement
This interview is very telling of who our coach is. Starting at the 2:30 minute mark until about 2:55 minute mark he talks about not utilizing the approximate extra 15 practices that you get during bowl season and that he would only use 8 practices to focus on the opponent. Shouldn’t he be utilizing every chance he gets to work with our roster to get better and especially for the offense who held us back from being a better team this season. To me this shows our HC lacks self awareness and just does not have that killer mentality to make us great or to be great at his craft himself. I guess he only wants to do just enough to get bye or indeed this is just his retirement gig and he is waiting for our administration to realize he catfished us and the gig is up.

https://wqam.radio.com/media/audio-channel/12-10-18-hurricane-hotline-hour-1

<iframe src="https://omny.fm/shows/560-wqam/12-10-18-hurricane-hotline-hour-1/embed" width="100%" height="180px" frameborder="0"></iframe>

This interview is very telling of who our coach is. Starting at the 2:30 minute mark until about 2:55 minute mark he talks about not utilizing the approximate extra 15 practices that you get during bowl season and that he would only use 8 practices to focus on the opponent. Shouldn’t he be utilizing every chance he gets to work with our roster to get better and especially for the offense who held us back from being a better team this season. To me this shows our HC lacks self awareness and just does not have that killer mentality to make us great or to be great at his craft himself. I guess he only wants to do just enough to get bye or indeed this is just his retirement gig and he is waiting for our administration to realize he catfished us and the gig is up.

https://wqam.radio.com/media/audio-channel/12-10-18-hurricane-hotline-hour-1

<iframe src="https://omny.fm/shows/560-wqam/12-10-18-hurricane-hotline-hour-1/embed" width="100%" height="180px" frameborder="0"></iframe>

1544549123704.gif

1544549221130.gif

Complain about execution, complain about lack of experience, don't use your full practice time to improve execution and develop young players.

Makes sense.

He is likely going to have to install a new offense and defense next year. Why bother repping the current schemes.

Advertisement
I could understand not using 2, maybe 3 (depending on how well the team practiced before), but to not use almost 50% of your practices is f*cking asinine. He will never lead Miami to greatness.

Like I said, dude is like the guy at work who punches in at 9 and clocks out at 5 never does any extra work, takes long lunch break and 4-5 bathroom breaks just running down the clock. Dude has zero hunger and would rather be at home with his family saying Hail Marys. Lazy , zero ambition

Advertisement
Back