Mark Richt Hurricane Hotline Interview 12/10 questionable comments

Advertisement
Advertisement
This interview is very telling of who our coach is. Starting at the 2:30 minute mark until about 2:55 minute mark he talks about not utilizing the approximate extra 15 practices that you get during bowl season and that he would only use 8 practices to focus on the opponent. Shouldn’t he be utilizing every chance he gets to work with our roster to get better and especially for the offense who held us back from being a better team this season. To me this shows our HC lacks self awareness and just does not have that killer mentality to make us great or to be great at his craft himself. I guess he only wants to do just enough to get bye or indeed this is just his retirement gig and he is waiting for our administration to realize he catfished us and the gig is up.

https://wqam.radio.com/media/audio-channel/12-10-18-hurricane-hotline-hour-1

<iframe src="https://omny.fm/shows/560-wqam/12-10-18-hurricane-hotline-hour-1/embed" width="100%" height="180px" frameborder="0"></iframe>

He did the same routine against mighty Wisconsin last year and look what happened. He even didn't utilize all those practices for mighty LSU! Yikes.

And I guarantee Wisconsin is UTILIZING ALL those practices to BYTCH SLAPP Miami in the frozen, bitter windy cold of Gotham City. ouch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The late honorable humble moral John W. Wooden said... Games are WON in PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Coach Wooden ALWAYS utilized " all the practices " which were allotted his mighty national championship U.C.L.A. Bruin teams. Yikes.

It's well past time to be looking for logic in anything Dicht does. Dude is nothing more than a thief at this point. He has taken this program hostage.

The way it appears, CMR will do the program far GREATER HARM than The Golden Boy.:rolleyes: OUCH.:cool:

Again, if Manny BOLTS Thee Gables and the team finishes " 7-5 " next season. Then Cane good ol' boy can kiss goodbye any chance Miami ever had of returning to major college football ELITE status!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
At least use the 7 other practices to clean up what went wrong throughout the year. Strategize againist different scenarios. Get the QBs studying defensive formations and line ups. OL to practice their scheme. This is only logical thinking that obviously doesnt happen at the Hecht.

That's incredibly disappointing. I listened to that part because I was sure you guys were overreacting and taking his words wrong out of anger. Seems like I was wrong, he definitely said 8 practices and that they don't like to do a "spring ball type of thing like some people do". If the team hadn't just had a bunch of time off, and weren't about to get a bunch more time off, I could see taking it easy. But this? This is just stupid. There's no reason not to get as much practice as possible, fck knows everybody needs it. I'm sure he'll be looking directly in the mirror when the team fails to execute in NY.

Would upvote if you deleted the last sentence. The guy is losing supporters every time he opens his mouth. It's just a matter of time. Problem is, by the time that time comes, no one will want to come here.

forkdonetee.jpg

At least use the 7 other practices to clean up what went wrong throughout the year. Strategize againist different scenarios. Get the QBs studying defensive formations and line ups. OL to practice their scheme. This is only logical thinking that obviously doesnt happen at the Hecht.

7 days of drilling basic skills wouldn't be a waste of time. Watch some film. Literally anything is better than nothing.

Advertisement
Back