Mark Richt hosting mega "Paradise Camp"

View as article
Advertisement
I'm shocked no one knows WHY the camp has the name paradise in it. The reason why Paradise is in the name of the camp is because that's what Mark Richt wanted. He wanted to host a camp like Dawg Night and he was absolutely adamant that Paradise be in the name.

Richt will be hosting Miami's annual "Catergory 5" Camp for the areas top talent........

The Categroy 5 would coincide with 5 star/Top talent being invited.

Sounds like a pretty cool hurricanes camp to me.

Not going to lie, this is a dope name.

WHO GIVES **** ABOUT THE NAME

The same idiots that worry about the jerseys and helmet stickers...It's Richt's camp,he can call it whatever the **** he wants to.

I guess some of us "idiots" understand a little something called marketing. There's been many fantastic products that have not sold at retail stores b/c the packaging was wrong. If you ever watch the TV show Shark Tank, one of the things they tell potential partners is to adjust the packaging of their product to garnish more attention. So yes, how this camp is packaged, including the name of it could, emphasis on COULD matter.

Advertisement
Yes...We can't discuss the name of Paradise Camp on a Message Board topic of paradise camp. Sorry for having an opinion. I'm still going to the games so fck yall.

Edit: Paradise Camp leaves much to be desired for an annual Miami Hurricane event when we are supposed to be "Savages" and all about putting people in the NFL. This **** ain't no vacation it's SUPPOSED to be a family full of hard working players and staffers. It gives off the wrong impression if you ask me. The name DOESN'T mean everything, but details matter when you are trying to get **** done...every little detail even down to the fcking name. But like I said in my first post, i'm behind Richt 100% because he is the professional...But don't act like you wouldn't care if the name of this thing was "Camp Unicorn" or "Ibis Night"

Last edited:
If our defense becomes great again I would like it to be called Category 5 or some **** like that

Advertisement
Why does every thread turn into a *****ing contest of who is and who isn't an insider?

Because this place is filled with losers who suffer a diminished social status in REAL LIFE...so it's taken as an insult when it is implied that someone has more knowledge, or is of a higher pay grade, or is over them in any way shape or form.

The fake insider sucks, no doubt...but it's got NOTHING on the weaselly nature of the fake insider detective

I love this website and forum!!! Bol!!!

View attachment 36747

A source confirmed to CanesInSight that Mark Richt is hosting "Paradise camp", an elite gathering of prospects on Miami's campus, for a two-day event on Friday, July 15th and Saturday, July 16th.

The camp is expected to be the same type of "big lights" event that Georgia hosts annually with "Dawg Night" and Florida has with "Friday Night Lights". Miami has never hosted a recruiting event to this magnitude and this will be an invite-only affair.

Miami's unique twist for the camp? Major UM football alumni will be coaching at the camp, a source told CanesInSight. These are expected to be high profile names from Hurricanes history.

The Friday day of the camp will be for rising 9th and 10th graders, while Saturday is intended for rising 11th and 12th graders.

This will be a star-studded list of attendees. Miami is expecting the following prospects on campus thus far:

N'Kosi Perry

Cade Weldon

Anthony McFarland

Robert Burns

Deejay Dallas

Devonta Smith

Evidence Njoku

Jerry Jeudy

Rodney Scott

Kevaughn Dingle

Brian Polendey

Navaughn Donaldson

Zach Dykstra

Alex Leatherwood

Marquis Hayes

CJ Henderson

Billy Gibson

Brian Edwards

I'm also told that there are multiple 2017 kids who will fly in under-the-radar because they are currently committed to other school. The 2018 list of prospects is "major" as well.

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] Darrian Felix just told 247 that he will be here for paradise

Advertisement
Richt will be hosting Miami's annual "Catergory 5" Camp for the areas top talent........

The Categroy 5 would coincide with 5 star/Top talent being invited.

Sounds like a pretty cool hurricanes camp to me.

Not going to lie, this is a dope name.

Yes. That is nice.

Category 5 Night
Category 5 Outage
Category 5 Blackout

There's so many ways to go with this. But we'll live with Paradise... For now.

Advertisement
It just sounds soft and corny to me.

Paradise Camp sounds like a homosexual getaway.

Sounds about as homosexual as Coach Macho

tumblr_mzucauvoa11ru72puo1_r1_400.gif

Very nice to see us getting into the game with a big event like this. It's refreshing to see a real staff work again.

How about Max Awesome Night of Doom®? Would that be bad *** enough for everybody? Maybe the signs could have like skulls and fire and ****. Like maybe with an eagle that has a velociraptor in its talons? And explosions. Totally gonna need some explosions.

Advertisement
Back