Mark Richt hosting mega "Paradise Camp"

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I got that nickname cause I toss weights like Franchise tosses salad.
Ziiiiiiiiing!

Somehow, old boy Franchise tastes some shrapnel.

It's not really a zing if you admit it, is it?
[MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION]

Leave franchise alone you micro-aggressive bully....I'm expecting an apology

Chise is my dawg though. He branded me "Beardy Ryan". Guy's a genius.

Btw does this sound like a kid that isn't taking us seriously

"Miami has been my dream school since I was young,” McFarland Jr. said.

“They have a great tradition of putting running backs in the league and having great running backs at the institution. I could go down the line — Clint Portis, Frank Gore, Willis McGahee, Joseph Yearby, Duke Johnson. They’re all good. That kind of just catches my eye and then there's the educational side. It’s just a quite atmosphere and things like that. I feel like I could get my work done there. And last but not least, the coaches. I had a good relationship with Mark Richt and Thomas Brown at Georgia, so when they moved over to Miami it was even better, because that has been one of my dream schools.”

Brown, who offered McFarland Jr. last spring while he was at Georgia, is a coach that McFarland Jr. says that he and his family have grown more than just comfortable with throughout the recruiting process.

“Thomas Brown is like a big brother to me," McFarland Jr. said. "Mark Richt, I talk to him about anything as well. They hit me up everyday right now.”

McFarland Jr. got his first look at Miami back in March when he was in town with his parents for an unofficial visit. While he said that he was impressed with what he saw on campus, one of the biggest things outside of Brown that's drawing him to Coral Gables is Miami's tradition of putting running backs in the NFL.

“I have watched all the good running backs that have come through [Miami]. When Duke Johnson left, I wanted to watch the next guy Joseph Yearby. When Joseph Yearby leaves I want to watch the next great back, hopefully I might be there," McFarland Jr. said."

Either Andrew Ivins can tell a really good story or Anthony is a really, really talented liar...

Advertisement
I got that nickname cause I toss weights like Franchise tosses salad.
Ziiiiiiiiing!

You know DC1986 is about to come in and neg the **** out of us right?? Lol

We need this camp to be a complete success!

I can't lie, I was hella frustrated seeing all these kids commit to UGA and a brand new coach.

This is what I don't get, Mark is an established winning coach, yet we are not getting any love...meanwhile, UGA has a 1st time, unproven, coach and they racked up on commits.

I know it's early, but I'm hoping this staff is keeping the pressure on targets they want and start showing that they will not stop until we get what we want.

I can't lie, I was hella frustrated seeing all these kids commit to UGA and a brand new coach.

This is what I don't get, Mark is an established winning coach, yet we are not getting any love...meanwhile, UGA has a 1st time, unproven, coach and they racked up on commits.

I know it's early, but I'm hoping this staff is keeping the pressure on targets they want and start showing that they will not stop until we get what we want.

It's because they win....and we haven't. Patience is a virtue guys....just look at what happened with Michigan

Advertisement

I wouldn't worry about that bro. From what I hear on the streets Richt is getting plenty love from the local recruits. Kids love him. That's just what I get from some of my buddies who coach around South FLA.

There's some kids (like Jeudy for example) who are just waiting to see if we can put together a decent season. But the love is there for the staff. Kids are crazy about Richt and Dugans.

Ziiiiiiiiing!

You know DC1986 is about to come in and neg the **** out of us right?? Lol

**** negger!!!
stock-photo-angry-redneck-yells-and-shouts-while-smoking-a-cigarette-287108603.jpg

It's because they win....and we haven't. Patience is a virtue guys....just look at what happened with Michigan

UGA hasn't won crap, Z and Smart is a 1st year head coach. But I hear you...for sure...Probably the biggest difference is that Smart is coming from a winning program in Bama and is rocking his recent hardware in recruiting these kids, selling them pipe dreams.

I wouldn't worry about that bro. From what I hear on the streets Richt is getting plenty love from the local recruits. Kids love him. That's just what I get from some of my buddies who coach around South FLA.

There's some kids (like Jeudy for example) who are just waiting to see if we can put together a decent season. But the love is there for the staff. Kids are crazy about Richt and Dugans.

I got you, [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION]. I heard the same....

Man, the season can't get here fast enough. I know most of these kids are on a wait and see basis w/ us this year. I can't stress the importance of this season enough. It not only helps w/ our 2017 class, but also the 2018 class.

Advertisement
Back